September 28, 200422 yr i fell asleep with the snow patrol cd and woke up with the headphones tied up on me :o :rolleyes: :lol:
September 28, 200422 yr PARACHUTES??? I cant believe!!! And the bends of Radiohead? I cant believe either Oh, denise … and I told everybody that you were cool…. :P
September 28, 200422 yr It's probably been mentioned several times already, but I now find '( )' by Sigur Ròs the perfect album to fall asleep to.
September 28, 200422 yr Alot of people listen to Parachutes to fall asleep. I do, too, on occasion. But, my favorite cds to fall asleep to are as follows... B Tribe (very instrumental, almost trace-like music) I have 2 of their cds, but I don't remember the names. Braveheart soundtrack Pink Floyd -- The Wall Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream, Adore, and Pieces Iscroit (I may have butchered the spelling on that last one... oh, well) I also have a few classical cds I listen to. I can't sleep unless there is music on.... I fell asleep last night without it though! This is funny.... I was watching the cowboys game, and fell asleep on the couch during the half-time show!! I woke up at 3am to Oprah blaring on my tv, and my neck turned at an almost 90 degree angle. I guess mixing 7 beers with only 3 hours of sleep the night before while trying to watch a football game by yourself is not such a great idea...... :lol:
October 1, 200422 yr Sinamour || Halfway between nietzsche and the cool :nice: and... i can't think of anyfin else :idea2: :rolleyes:
October 1, 200422 yr I just did it with Parachutes today. Put it on repeat and fell asleep... there's nothing like waking up to the sound of Coldplay. What about you? ditto :cool:
October 1, 200422 yr Braveheart soundtrack such a great soundtrack! This and LOTR soundtracks are my favourites :D
April 11, 200620 yr I have four favourite "before sleeping albums" -Radiohead-OK Computer -Radiohead-Kid A -The Who-Tommy -The Doors-Alabama Song
April 11, 200620 yr keane - hopes and fears coldplay - parachutes,arobtth,x&y radiohead - ok computer rhcp - by the way and californication etc
April 11, 200620 yr i usually sleep to: coldplay - parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y sufjan stevens - all his 5 albums those are the two defaults.. and then add in whatever concert im going to next.. or whatever concert i jsut went to.. as long as theyre not really really loud. i also deathcab, jack johnson, and snow patrol in the mix very often.
April 11, 200620 yr Arcade Fire - Funeral U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes Coldplay - X&Y If I am just having a nap I listen to: In Your Honor - Foo Fighters Matt Mays + El Torpedo
April 12, 200620 yr Fiona Apple - Tidal The Arcade Fire - Funeral Radiohead - Amnesiac The Cure - Bloodflowers Smashing Pumpkins - Adore
August 22, 201016 yr Not because they're boring, just because they relax you and give you good vibes... and because you just love lying in bed listening to them in the background :cool: I just did it with Parachutes today. Put it on repeat and fell asleep... there's nothing like waking up to the sound of Coldplay. What about you? ops it won't match the criteria then.... anyways: klaus & kinski - tu hoguera está ardiendo. too sweet melody and voice. it almost put me to sleep yesterday.
August 22, 201016 yr Well it's not really an album per se (Although it comes on a CD so it half counts. I think.), but I would always fall asleep to the Lord of the Rings audiobook. I remember being stuck in Lothlórien for weeks just because I kept falling asleep very fast.
August 22, 201016 yr I mostly switch between these albums: Jónsi & Alex - Riceboy Sleeps Jon Hopkins - Insides Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun Coldplay - Parachutes Richard Ashcroft - Human Condition Thom Yorke - The Eraser and if not, I listen to Harry Potter audiobooks.
August 22, 201016 yr I can't fall asleep to muisc. 1. Earphones hurt my ears if I lie on them 2. I would just end up dancing in my bed. :laugh3: Otherwise Hannah Fury is pretty good falling alseep music- her songs are so dull.
August 22, 201016 yr In Rainbows- Radiohead The Suburbs- Arcade Fire Anything by Sigur Ros/Jonsi :lips:
August 23, 201016 yr Stars of the Lid - And their refinement of the decline Kyle Bobby Dunn - A Youngs Person's Guide To... Eluvium - Lambent Material, Talk Amongst the Trees, Similes etc. Concert Silence - 9.22.07 Loscil - Submers Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun Jonsi & Alex - Riceboy Sleeps Library Tapes - Fragments, Hostluft Helios - Eingya Brian Eno - Music For Airports, his collabs with Harold Budd... But usually I have trouble falling asleep while listening to even the most ambient music, so I often just take my headphones off before :/
August 23, 201016 yr Riceboy Sleeps-Jonsi & Alex Apollo Atmospheres-Brian Eno Joe Pass Trio-Joe Pass Those are the only albums I'll put on full to sleep to, but I still have mixes on my ipod for sleep that include a bunch of songs
August 23, 201016 yr and if not, I listen to Harry Potter audiobooks. High fives for audiobook loving, especially Harry Potter! US or UK editions? I have UK for OOTP and US for DH.
Create an account or sign in to comment