✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Linkin Park

Hicksy

I.KNOOOOOW :bomb: *nostalgic fangirl mode*

haha, he looked like your PE teacher? cool thing D:

Yea I would stare at him because it was just so crazy:P and I would get nervous around him. Ok im going to admit something embarassing now but keep in mind I was in middle school so I was like 12 or 13...

So my cousin saw him too and he agreed the likeness of my pe teacher and mike was crazy. so I made him ask if he was related with mike shinoda. Supposedly he said that the teacher was mike's cousin...and I believed it. Then my sister made fun of me :(

Does mike even have a cousin lol:laugh3:

Oh and I have that dvd that was about some festival and had the music videos from hybrid theory. Now I feel like watching it aww I miss that mike

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well like i said last night was pretty wild. the support act Dead Letter Circus is a band ive been a fan of since they released their debut EP a couple of years ago so it was great to finally see them live. unfortunately they only played for 30mins and the crowd did not get into at all despite several desperate attempts by the lead singer to get us to mosh. he failed to accept that we were all there to see and mosh to linkin park not them.

anyways linkin park hit the stage on dot at 9pm which is always appreciated. naturally the crowd surged forward and squashed everyone but they remained relatively tame for the first 2 songs. but then they started Papercut and WOW! the moshpit just erupted and went psycho. i think i was basically thrown from one end of the pit to the other about 5 times in that short song. then they ripped into given up then new divide and i was completely spent after being hammered for 10 minutes straight.

at that stage i was begging for a new soft song but my wishes were not granted. brad started the opening riff to Faint and we started that wild dance again with circle pits starting left right and centre. the rest of the night was a similar pattern of relaxing during soft new songs and then go wild during the old heavy classics. i left the pit with my shirt saturated in sweat and it was a wonderful feeling having finally seen and experienced the first band i ever loved after waiting 10yrs.

sadly i spent most of the trip home thinking about what it wouldve been like seeing these guys on their meteora tour when i loved every song.

well like i said last night was pretty wild. the support act Dead Letter Circus is a band ive been a fan of since they released their debut EP a couple of years ago so it was great to finally see them live. unfortunately they only played for 30mins and the crowd did not get into at all despite several desperate attempts by the lead singer to get us to mosh. he failed to accept that we were all there to see and mosh to linkin park not them.

anyways linkin park hit the stage on dot at 9pm which is always appreciated. naturally the crowd surged forward and squashed everyone but they remained relatively tame for the first 2 songs. but then they started Papercut and WOW! the moshpit just erupted and went psycho. i think i was basically thrown from one end of the pit to the other about 5 times in that short song. then they ripped into given up then new divide and i was completely spent after being hammered for 10 minutes straight.

at that stage i was begging for a new soft song but my wishes were not granted. brad started the opening riff to Faint and we started that wild dance again with circle pits starting left right and centre. the rest of the night was a similar pattern of relaxing during soft new songs and then go wild during the old heavy classics. i left the pit with my shirt saturated in sweat and it was a wonderful feeling having finally seen and experienced the first band i ever loved after waiting 10yrs.

sadly i spent most of the trip home thinking about what it wouldve been like seeing these guys on their meteora tour when i loved every song.

Well glad you had a good time. I've been waiting so long to see them live too. But I wanted to see them back in the day, like you said, when every song was awesome. Im actually afraid of those mosh pits, I saw it on the live in texas dvd and that's probably why I didn't try as much to see them live when I was younger. My mom would not have approved:lol:

@ anacaren: poor you! you've been punk'd :sick:

I know he has a brother and I tried to find some pics of him, but I don't know if it was his brother that I saw harr harr

did you mean the Frat Party at the Pancake Festival dvd? :tongue:

@deaths_friend: that was awesome. so after seeing them live, don't you really want to see them again?

@ anacaren: poor you! you've been punk'd :sick:

I know he has a brother and I tried to find some pics of him, but I don't know if it was his brother that I saw harr harr

did you mean the Frat Party at the Pancake Festival dvd? :tongue:

@deaths_friend: that was awesome. so after seeing them live, don't you really want to see them again?

Haha yea totally punk'd :( well can u blame me?I was 12 or13, crazy about lp, and here's this guy that looks JUST like mike. Everything seemed to point at truth:( it'd be funny to tell this story to mike himself lol. Oh I should try look up pics too :thinking:

Yea that, I kinda knew the name of it, but was to lazy to go see :P

I like that dvd, its pretty funny, and its the lp I know and love:heart:

not if the tickets costs as much as they did this time around. just for the record they cost $140 (so about 90 pounds)

daym! that's like double the price of the tickets to see them when they were doing the O2 Arena gigs in London! :stunned:

i didn't go tho...skint from tickets for other gigs in Nov & Dec. to think that i could've seen them live back in Oz & Singapore in their Hybrid Theory & Meteora eras but didn't either. i'm just not destined to see them live, i guess. :\

^ Geez, what the actual------! Well, they're LP anyway.

@anacaren: LUCKY B___! :bomb: haha I've never seen FPATPF being sold in our country. Sucky much :sad: it's like rare and stuff. lol.

Awww that sux, they had so many at wal mart that's why I was able to buy it twice cuz I lost one copy, but of course they never had it again afterwards.

Lp is coming to a town near wher I live! I want to go now! But I don't think I have the money :( and a radio station was giving some good tickets yesterday but I didn't call,:(

Oh well...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...