✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Linkin Park

Hicksy

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh :( He needs to take good care of himself.. think he has to scream less tho I really enjoy his screaming :P

I like that list! :D Out of the 8 songs I've only heard 4..surprised to see Mew's Repeaterbeater :dance:

Hey Kimmi, you've changed your username

:wacko:

• 6 months later...

Linkin Park Anyone?

Hey Everyone,

I am a newbie here, not only for the fansite but for the band as well. I actually went from being quite annoyed with what I heard to being just plain addicted to the band in recent weeks. Thus, I have moved onto become :laugh3: a big fan.

But I am also a big time Linkin Park fan (probably the only artist I like more than Coldplay) and I discovered that a lot of my LP co-fans are also big Coldplay fans. Now I'm curious, are there any Coldplay fans that are Linkin Park fans? Please do not just place LP under the notorious Nu-Metal boy band because as you can see, they have moved on from that genre since Minutes to Midnight. I'm excited to hear what some of you may say and a nice to meet you all again!

I'm actually a big Linkin Park fan... and I'm not just relating to their old stuff, I really enjoyed 'Minutes To Midnight' and 'A Thousand Suns', I even went to see them 3 times in Germany and I had a blast every single time :D I understand if people - most of them fans of the old nu-metal lp - dont like the direction the band is going right now but imho they are doing a very good job with reinventing and developing their music, I dont think I would be very thrilled with a 4th 'Hybrid Theory' by now... as for me, they should carry on with ignoring all the hate they gain, seems like they dont give a single fuck anyway :shrug:

Are you serious right now?

oooookay, whatever you say man...

I'm actually a big Linkin Park fan... and I'm not just relating to their old stuff, I really enjoyed 'Minutes To Midnight' and 'A Thousand Suns', I even went to see them 3 times in Germany and I had a blast every single time :D I understand if people - most of them fans of the old nu-metal lp - dont like the direction the band is going right now but imho they are doing a very good job with reinventing and developing their music, I dont think I would be very thrilled with a 4th 'Hybrid Theory' by now... as for me, they should carry on with ignoring all the hate they gain, seems like they dont give a single fuck anyway :shrug:

Well, I can tell already from replies that people either Love/Hate Linkin Park here. haha :laugh3: that's okay. But honestly, their new stuff can be very similar to Coldplay so I don't quite understand the extreme hate for them. Like you, I am also a big fan of their new music. I honestly have gotten bored with the older stuff and the newer music is really keeping me intrigued. And for the US fans who hate Linkin Park, it's probably because you have no idea how their new stuff sounds like. Not some What I've Done or Numb stuff.

yeah a huge fan, listen musics Linkin Park for my emptiness filled, rage in war so in my life I was an anarchist .

I like the song Shadow Of The Day have the same sound of With Or Without You - U2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g8v45du-ZA&feature=related]Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Well for anyone who doesn't know Linkin Park too well or hates them for some odd reasons here's some songs I'd recommend that I think you may enjoy:

Burning In The Skies

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Iridescent

[ame=

]
[/ame]

In Between

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The Little Things Give You Away

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Leave Out All The Rest

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Wow that's quite a few.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love Linkin Park as much as I loved Coldplay! but after Minutes to Midnight my fandom for them lowered. Its not that i hate their music, i will consider myself a fan of their because i used to love them so much, (i was quite obsessed) and i still have faith in them, that they will make great music. I guess ive just become lazy to look into their new stuff. i dont even own their newest album :/

I think i need to give them a chance because honestly i havent heard all of minutes to midnight since i first bought it. well i havent heard linkin park in general in a long while.

I really love their old stuff though, Hybrid Theory is so amazing, love every single song. and it reminds me of why i loved them so much!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...