Hicksy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

well linkin park is my favourite band (then RHCP then coldplay)

hybrid theory was the first album i ever bought and still is my favourite album of all time its basically the soundtrack to my teen years. meteora was awesome too but MTM was not worth the 4yr wait. i hope the boys improve otherwise they will get the flick from my faves list

• 2 weeks later...

i love linkin park and all their songs are awesome for me, and i'm kinda no the only one in my family who love them because my little sister who is about two years loves the song "shadow of the day" especially the video of the song, that's crazy, sometimes i wonder why she's sooo interested by this video o_0

• 2 weeks later...
New LP album update

posted by Jas, 05/12/08

Linkin Park has already begun writing for their next album, Chester said the band does not plan to release the album this year, but they are “way ahead of the game.”

Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington debuted his new band, Death by Sunrise, during an anniversary party for his tattoo parlor chain, Club Tattoo, at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday. “I wouldn’t call it a side project,” Bennington said before the show. “We’re a full, ready-to-go band and so this is something we take very seriously.” The band, which includes Bennington and members of the group Julien-K (which contains several members of Orgy), is a traditional rock outfit that is more straight-ahead and melodic than Linkin Park.

Speaking of his other band, Bennington revealed that Linkin Park has already begun writing the follow-up to Minutes to Midnight. He explained the band had “the itch” to start writing again and headed toward the studio. “We’re way ahead of the game,” Bennington said. “We’re not planning on releasing a record this year. We don’t know when it’s going to come out. But we just started working on stuff in the studio. I never want to get in the way of what Linkin Park is. That’s my baby. That’s my band. Those are my best friends. The last thing I want to do is compromise what we’re doing.” Bennington also said he hopes to have a Dead by Sunrise album out by 2009, barring other commitments to other bands. “I want to make sure the record gets the chance to do what it can do.”

thats great!!! :nice:

source: http://www.lptimes.com/

• 5 months later...

love the cover of the new dvd/cd they always have great album art i guess it helps that mike has a major in visual arts. for a long long time (about 5yrs) LP were my fave band pretty much the soundtrack to me adolescence but minutes to midnight lost me and i dont see them winning me back.

is it true that they could sell only about 50 000 of the 65 000 tickets on sale for the milton keynes show?