✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was Tom Cruise?... :stunned: I can't believe I didn't see him! :uhoh: And I agree the movie sucks (I really don't like Jack Black :shifty:) but I think RDJ was SO cool, it makes the movie actually worth it! imo... :lol: My favorite one was "I don't read the script, the script reads me" :laugh4::laugh4: It was terrible but I laughed a lot in some parts :)

btw, Star Wars IV - 10/10 :)

under control? you're grabbing a fucking bazooka you dumbass!

The whole bazooka thing had me in stitches!! :laugh3::laugh3:

Except Jack Black I loved Tropic Thunder. Robert Downey Jr and his "I don't read the script, the script reads me"... :laugh3:

Tom Cruise was great too.

Imma lead farmer motherfucker!!! :lol:

Where was Tom Cruise?... :stunned: I can't believe I didn't see him! :uhoh: And I agree the movie sucks (I really don't like Jack Black :shifty:) but I think RDJ was SO cool, it makes the movie actually worth it! imo... :lol: My favorite one was "I don't read the script, the script reads me" :laugh4::laugh4: It was terrible but I laughed a lot in some parts :)

I bought a T-Shirt with that quote :P

Tom Cruise is the producer of the movie they're shooting in the movie... You know, the fat guy who dances in the end.

I was watching the movie, and thought "damn, that actor is playing like Tom Cruise sometimes". When I read at the end that it was really him, I was like... :stunned: Didn't know he could play like this - funny, not looking like a sex symbol... I thought it was great, even if I don't like him as a person.

btw, Star Wars IV - 10/10 :)

Star Wars is awesome.

Yeaaaaah :awesome:

At cinema: "Eat, Pray, Love" (Julia Roberts) 3/10.

It got 39% on Rotten Tomatoes' "Tomatometer", and I reckon they were being generous.

The film was riddled with caricatures, stereotypes and cliches from the very outset, and came across like a big cartoon.

Yet another film which didn't seem to be sure whether it was meant to be a comedy (in which case it was dire), a rom-com or a "voyage of discovery".

Does Hollywood actually think countries like Italy and India are really like that, or are American film audiences really that geographically unaware?

Either way, it's pathetic.

Perhaps it was another excuse for a big star to film in exotic locations and get a big paycheck (as it appeared was the case with "Knight and Day").

Curiously enough, this was the second film where I actually walked out before the end, "Knight and Day" being the first.

Anyway, "Eat, Pray, YAWN" would have been a far more appropriate title (and the person I was with actually DID fall asleep during it).:dozey:

Don't waste ya money, peeps!

On TV: "Girl In The Park" (Sigourney Weaver) 8/10.

I would have been more than happy to have seen this film at the cinema. Great script, excellent camerawork, and another stellar performance by Sigourney Weaver in a serious role (she was also great in "Snowcake").

Because of the subject material, this film could easily have been "heavy going", but it was actually very entertaining.

Check it out if you haven't already! :cool:

Atonement - 10/10 :nice:

I bought a T-Shirt with that quote :P

Tom Cruise is the producer of the movie they're shooting in the movie... You know, the fat guy who dances in the end.

I was watching the movie, and thought "damn, that actor is playing like Tom Cruise sometimes". When I read at the end that it was really him, I was like... :stunned: Didn't know he could play like this - funny, not looking like a sex symbol... I thought it was great, even if I don't like him as a person.

That quote it's awesome! :lol:

LOL I didn't notice it was him! :P Really different :o

^ Toy Story is so cool! :cool: