✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On TV:

The Station Agent (8/10). Thought-provoking and poignant film about a dwarf who is left an old railway station in a will.

Excellent interaction between the three main characters, and very well filmed. Definitely tugs at the heartstrings.:cool:

27 Dresses (6/10). Unspectacular, somewhat predictable, but nevertheless enjoyable rom-com about a wedding organiser who has been a bridesmaid 27 times.

Feel-good movie which boasts an impressive soundtrack.

^^ I want to watch that movie :surprised:

^ :awesome:

War Of The Worlds - 2/10 OMG!! It was AWFUL!! Seriously, probably the worst movie I've ever seen! :o And that little girl was so annoying in some parts (when she was on the car screamming like there's no tomorrow!) :whip:

Iron Man 2 - 8/10 I like it! :) And 5 stars to the soundtrack! :lol:

War Of The Worlds - 2/10 OMG!! It was AWFUL!! Seriously, probably the worst movie I've ever seen! :o And that little girl was so annoying in some parts (when she was on the car screamming like there's no tomorrow!) :whip:

True. That was pretty duff. The beginning was the best part, and it all went downhill from there.

However, if you thought that Cruise movie was bad, I suggest you steer well clear of Knight and Day, which makes War of the Worlds seem like one of the best films ever!:dozey:

Dead Poets Society 10/10

Which in italian is "L'Attimo Fuggente".

The ending was so moving, I couldn't help crying :bigcry: :heart: :smug:

True. DPS was a great film.;)

True. That was pretty duff. The beginning was the best part, and it all went downhill from there.

However, if you thought that Cruise movie was bad, I suggest you steer well clear of Knight and Day, which makes War of the Worlds seem like one of the best films ever!:dozey:

:lol::lol: My dad bought the pirate DVD recently, maybe I'll watch it tonight :D