✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inception, 5/10

Started off confusing, got more confusing, and completed with some poorly fleshed out characters saved by some great cgi. I got the time differences in sleep levels.. nice plot line considering it was the only way the film would work!

May become a cult classic with an editors cut. But disappointed overall.

At least the ending was ok. It was the way I wish Total Recall had ended instead of the schmaltzy soppy 12A weak ending it got.

S

Inception, 5/10

Started off confusing, got more confusing, and completed with some poorly fleshed out characters saved by some great cgi. I got the time differences in sleep levels.. nice plot line considering it was the only way the film would work!

May become a cult classic with an editors cut. But disappointed overall.

At least the ending was ok. It was the way I wish Total Recall had ended instead of the schmaltzy soppy 12A weak ending it got.

S

so you gave it a 5 cause you didnt understand it?

- The Expendables - 6/10

Great action scenes, and it's fantastic to see old and new action stars together in a movie.

However, despite the glamourous cast list, the film is primarily made up of Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham.

And it doesnt help that the rest of the cast show diabolical acting in some scenes. However, it's brainless fun if you leave your brain in the kitchen.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-9/10

^I've never seen it before, extremely well made. Though I found it a little confusing at times by the end it all made sense and I'd like to see it again!

I used to love this film so much. but I recently watched it again after 4 years since I last saw it and I didn't like it nearly as much as I used to. now I'm kind of scared to watch some films again because that would ruin them for me then :P