• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got back from the movies.

Definitely my fav HP movie so far. They should have put both parts together, even if its 5 hrs long. Its darker and really great. Definitely not a children's movies. They grew up and the fans grew up too, so it definietly feels like everything is different! :D

It was good! I still like Prisoner of Askaban the best.

SPOILERS BELOW

I think they did Dobby's death justice. That scene was flawless.

NAGINI WAS AWEZUM.

Oh yeah, the Dobby seen was really touching; beautiful. And my favourite would be the tale of the three brothers. That was a surprise and done really well, I wasn't expecting it. And the Ron-destroying-Locket was good too. Bellatrix was awesomeee.

But they didn't show Wormtail's silver hand killing him. :sad:

Oh, and I think the actors who acted out the part where Harry & Co enters the Ministry was good. Haha, liked it much. :wacko:

Overall, it was surprisingly good and I really liked it. I was expecting another boring movie but this was actually good.

yeah, that was the only part i didn't like :sad:

And the Bathilda Bagshot one, the part where Nagini was supposed to come out of her, I was kinda disappointed. I was expecting something better than her crumbling down and Nagini appearing. Suppose they couldn't do much for that, but if Nagini came out of her mouth and she crumbled down, that would be cool. Lulz.

But Nagini was awezum.

And the Bathilda Bagshot one, the part where Nagini was supposed to come out of her, I was kinda disappointed. I was expecting something better than her crumbling down and Nagini appearing. Suppose they couldn't do much for that, but if Nagini came out of her mouth and she crumbled down, that would be cool. Lulz.

But Nagini was awezum.

ugh thats horrible but nonetheless it sounds so awesome and Im going in a few hours so excited!!!!!:dance::dance:

NAGINI WAS AWEZUM.

Oh yeah, the Dobby seen was really touching; beautiful. And my favourite would be the tale of the three brothers. That was a surprise and done really well, I wasn't expecting it. And the Ron-destroying-Locket was good too. Bellatrix was awesomeee.

But they didn't show Wormtail's silver hand killing him. :sad:

Oh, and I think the actors who acted out the part where Harry & Co enters the Ministry was good. Haha, liked it much. :wacko:

Overall, it was surprisingly good and I really liked it. I was expecting another boring movie but this was actually good.

I named one of my snakes Nagini:embarrassed:.I liked it when Ron turned back into himself from being the other guy in the Ministry and was kissing the other guys wife.

Bellatrix and Voldemort were awesome as always :heart:.