🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

books

Do you read it in English ? As for me, i do. I've finished my book from Richard North Patterson and i'm starting "The Innocent" from Harlan Coban. It will be my 21st book in English. I've hard Croatia is a very nice area and more and more tourists flock over there in the summer because the temperature is warm and it's not expensive for such a nice vacation. :)

surf-planche.gif

Do you read it in English ? As for me, i do. I've finished my book from Richard North Patterson and i'm starting "The Innocent" from Harlan Coban. It will be my 21st book in English. I've hard Croatia is a very nice area and more and more tourists flock over there in the summer because the temperature is warm and it's not expensive for such a nice vacation. :)

surf-planche.gif

Yeah, Croatia's nice, I guess :)

Umm...I do read books on English (esp. during summer vacations) but this is from a Croatian author so...

Congrats on your 21st book /Wow :square:

Finished reading 'The Libertines - Bound Togerther' by Anthony Thornton about two hours ago and wow. Just so amazingly wellwritten and a really good portray of things fans already knew and did not know. The first book in a long time that I just felt I needed and wanted to read even though as a Libs-fan it broke my heart a number of times. But yeah, wellwritten and moving :heart:

^ nice pics are they connected with a book?

Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs. Very good book!

is that where the movie with same name comes from?

Reading The Illiad, in high school read the easy version now i'm reading the one in prose...umm...getting there lol.

I'm reading The Earthsea Trilogy by Ursula Le Guin and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.

i just finished wuthering heights. i haven't really a comment on it yet besides it's very interesting. the only thing i hate is the family tree placed in front of the book along with the dates etc. it kinda ruined it for me but i can definitely see the appeal of the novel.

^ i read that, actually my high school were practically throwing classic books away, so i got alot of books for free--- i came home for three days staggering under my bag filled with books he he.

all i remember from my first read was there was a lot of guns being shot in every play...

i just finished wuthering heights. i haven't really a comment on it yet besides it's very interesting. the only thing i hate is the family tree placed in front of the book along with the dates etc. it kinda ruined it for me but i can definitely see the appeal of the novel.

I'm nearly finished. I like it so far, it's interesting, but not nearly as good as her sister's book, Jane Eyre. I liked the family tree... I found it a bit helpful sometimes.

I started reading 'Chekhov: The Major Plays' a two days ago. It consists of 5 stories; Ivanov' date=' The Sea Gull, Uncle Vanya, The Three Sisters and The Cherry Orchard. At the moment I'm reading Ivanov which is very enjoyable. :)[/quote']

i've read the cherry orchard, quite enjoyable. for a second there i wasn't even sure i read it but the name chekhov stood out. lol funny how that happens.

I'm nearly finished. I like it so far' date=' it's interesting, but not nearly as good as her sister's book, Jane Eyre. I liked the family tree... I found it a bit helpful sometimes.[/quote']

yeah it was definitely helpful, but because of the dates esp, i knew what was coming and knowing that the two (don't wanna use names and ruin it for others) weren't going to be together, made it v. frustrating in a way.