The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

bumping in prep for 090909!

Can't wait for Rockband and the remasters....

My top 5 Beatles songs:

1. Here Comes the Sun

2. All You Need is Love

3. In My Life

4. Strawberry Fields Forever

5. While My Guitar Gently Weeps/ Across the Universe/ Mother Nature's Son... :D

Least favorite:

1. Run for Your Life

2. Dr. Robert

3. Act Naturally

4. Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill

5. Taxman

You?

I heard they will make a 3d version... :wacky: it would be nice too see that in theatres

Really!? That movie is one of my favorite animated movies ever, and it really got me into the Beatles. Can't wait to see how this turns out :nice:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Does anyone think the Beatles will be on iTunes by the end of the year? Many rumours are going around that Apple are going to announce a deal sometime soon, many saying that they'll announce it on the 9th!! What a mega Beatles party that day will be if it's true! I never download albums of iTunes as I only use it as a taster which would lead me to going out to the shops to get it, BUT it will introduce the band to MILLIONS of youngsters who no longer go out and buy CDs, which is a shame because owning a physical copy just seems so much more OFFICIAL and authentic.

Does anyone think the Beatles will be on iTunes by the end of the year? Many rumours are going around that Apple are going to announce a deal sometime soon, many saying that they'll announce it on the 9th!! What a mega Beatles party that day will be if it's true! I never download albums of iTunes as I only use it as a taster which would lead me to going out to the shops to get it, BUT it will introduce the band to MILLIONS of youngsters who no longer go out and buy CDs, which is a shame because owning a physical copy just seems so much more OFFICIAL and authentic.

I think it'd be pretty cool if they surprisingly just put all the new remasters on itunes on the 9th.

I'm also wondering if they'll release Now and Then or Carnival of Light anytime soon

Best Buy is selling two Beatles Rockband sets one is $139.00 and one is $249. I wonder whats the difference?

I think the diff is the $249 version has the Beatles replica guitar, mic/mic stand and drums. The $139 version has the traditional rockband instruments. You can also get just the game, if you've already got the instruments.

I think I saw somewhere that apple's itunes will have Beatles albums for download. Don't quote me on it, but it was on the news over here, and it mentioned 'downloading', and showed itunes...

yeah i heard the same thing. i'm really excited about buying these remasters. i've decided on getting Revolver and Abbey Road to start off and i'll get the White Album for a friend for his birthday.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've already ordered Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt Pepper and Abbey Road from play.com. Get them qucikly because the only the first releases will have the small video documentaries on them.