✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

I know I dreamed of Coldplay a few nights ago, and I remember thinking: This is so awesome, I can't wait to tell all the guys on Coldplaying about this... but when I woke up I had completely forgotten it :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have a dream so strange and terrible that I slept until more of 13.00 p.m. in the afternoon. I am very tired .

what is like a strange song of escapist :confused:

they talk on TV that my aunt was kidnapping by a crazy fanatic . (but in real life my aunt died very young, she died of meningitis complications ungroomed.) and everyone says I'm his perfect copy his memory I am all of her physical and personnality .

Worry my parents about me.

there was Chris Martin was sitting on the couch and talked to my father. (because there were all my family)

I was shocked, because iwas the famous Chris Martin who spoke to my father.

And Chris said not to worry after the medias will say that your daughter is my lover but this is not true, I am married I have kids and your daughter is my friend.

Then I realized that my family was gone, because I was always shocked that Chris Martin talks to my father. I have not heard what my father said.

and Chris came to me all strange and kissed me deeply a crazy lunatic. he said "once my friend but you are everything in my life"

I spend too much time on the thread picspam Chris Martin, perhaps. :\

^I think I had a dream once where Coldplay and U2 were doing a concert together, but Will wasn't there for some reason so I had to drum instead. I don't know how to play the drums, but somehow I was able to do it and we played some U2 songs and Coldplay songs including new songs that I had never heard before (but somehow I knew how to play them :inquisitive:)

• 4 weeks later...

I just had another short CP dream lol! This time me and my dad were standing with a few other people in front of Chris, and I could hear Charlie Brown playing and we were moving to it, but Chris wasn't singing :D. Anyway, I somehow went up to him and he gave me a handshake, and I remember him saying 'G'day mate!' and then maybe he asked how I was. I remember being speechless again. I have Coldplay dreams possibly twice a week! Well, I think it depends on whether or not I think about them before I go to sleep. That's it!! If you want to dream about CP, think about them about an hour before you go to sleep :).

I remember another one: I was in some wierd place somewhere and Will was playing the drums and it sounded so awesome. Will looked really cool playing those drums XD

Will try the one hour thing before I get to sleep. :) Dreamed of Coldplay at the Hollywood Bowl as I was standing in the aisle and they ran up to me and sang directly at me. All smiles from them and everyone around me. We couldn't all believe it was happening. They sang an acoustic, but I didn't hear any words, only music. Was only for seconds and it was wonderful. Think it was a short song and possibly maybe Parachutes.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a beautiful coldplay dream last night..they were performing a new song live..Chris was on the guitar & Will was on the piano leadsinging :) Guy was smiling as I have never seen him before..then right in the middle of the song, Jonny & Will swapped their places & Jonny started to play the piano & sing to everyone's amazement :heart: After the song ended Chris came from behing Jonny & held his left hand in his & they both exchanged an amazing look :dazzled: while Guy & Will were laughing with great joy :)

I never wanted to wake up..it was the best dream ever

^I had a similar dream a little while ago. They were playing a new song (which Chris announced as Car Kids :bomb:) which featured them playing some weird instruments. I believe Guy was playing upright bass, while Jonny was playing some strange instrument I can't remember. Chris was playing the piano but for some reason he was hitting the keys with drumsticks so they kept breaking. :wtf: Will was hitting the drums with special drumsticks that shot fireworks out every time he hit the drums which was pretty amazing :awesome:

I haven't dreamed about Coldplay in a long time...

The last I dreamt was about a year ago. They were all decked out in their Viva gear and playing Lovers in Japan and my friend and I were running around under the confetti...

It was pretty strange. I don't know why we were running.

Yes, about a year and a half ago and I still kinda remember it.

It was at my house, and I was hosting a party. And I spotted Chris in my living room. I wanted to go say hi to him, but I had to like go somewhere first (details are quite fuzzy). So I go do something, and when I look in the living room, he's gone and everyone is saying "Oh, he just left" "He's gone". So I run to my front balcony and see a black limo slowly backing out from my driveway. Then I lean forward to like wave or something but I fall off of my balcony, and he jumps out of the limo and catches me, and I wake up to his blue eyes.

That was when I was at the peak of my Coldplay obsession. Was a pretty cool dream, I even wrote it down somewhere..

I had a Coldplay dream last night.

I didn't really see them. It was strange.

Basically they were putting on a Mylo Xyloto concert where i live. All of my friends were there.

I got into a night club and it had like the Jurassic park arcade game so i just played that. Then when i got to the enterence i found out there was a competition where you had to name as many other ticket-holders as you can and if you got over 3000 you got to like go back-stage and stuff.

I got accused of cheating because i was able to guess 2998 and all i got was a small plush toy that looked like sackboy from little big planet but it had like a mylo cover to it.

Then I dont even remember the concert. I remember they didn't play any songs from Mylo Xyloto though. It was annoying...

Last night I dreamed that I was attending a Coldplay gig, and with a friend we had access to the venue very early, when the stage was still being built! And at some point a very big weird instrument, with lots of strings, like a harp or something with hundreds and hundreds of strings came on what looked like the X stage but in much longer. And Chris was there. It was during the Viva era, he had nice curls and his Viva suit :dazzled: And he started playing a new song, and I remember it was nice, but I can't remember the melody :bomb:

And that was it for the Coldplay part of my dream :|

• 3 weeks later...

Totally had a Coldplay dream last night, and I met Chris!!! :)

I was at a Coldplay concert with my friend who only really likes country music... well the opening band was country and that's why she agreed to come! The opening band went on and they played some hymns that were really good. Then I notice that the crew is going through the audience and picking people to be upgraded and I start freaking out (I've been upgraded before...) but we have no luck in that department. So I decide to go to the restroom and get to thinking, "This is so weird, I've got no "perks" at this show. No "upgrade", no front row, and I don't even know where the C stage is, etc. BUMMER. I get super sad, but then decide that the fact that I'm seeing Coldplay for the 4th time makes that okay, plus we have decent seats! I contemplate buying some merch on the way back, but decide against it. When I get back Coldplay is getting ready to go on... the concert is great! Things go smoothly and you can tell that the boys are having a blast! The show gets over and my friend and I decide to go to church...? Apparently the concert was early Sunday morning? LOL The church is a block or 2 away and my friend really wants to go because the opening country band is going to playing the worship set at church....at the outdoor church. So we head there and I see a friend, Adam from back home, (who I'm convinced is my soulmate... don't really have a crush on him, just have a lot of things in common and get a long well) so naturally we start talking, and all of a sudden he is narrating my whole dream?! Like I know I'm in a dream? Super weird. But we're talking and I start crushing on him pretty hard... and my friend is off doing her own thing, when I notice she is standing and talking with PHIL HARVEY. What?! He's here?! WHO ELSE IS HERE THEN?! (She has no idea who Phil is...) I begin scanning the crowd, looking everywhere...church is gonna start in 10 minutes. When all of a sudden, a tall man with killer shades and a sexy jacket walks in and walks straight towards my friend and Phil. My friend and I make eye contact and I dart over to her (Sorry Adam haha). Chris gives Phil a hug and they start chatting about the show and how well they felt about it. They were super smiley and happy! Then I step over and say, "Sorry to interrupt, but my name is Jess and I just wanted to thank you for making beautiful music...and I know this prolly isn't the most appropriate place for this, but may I have a hug, Chris?!" And he just looks at me with a huge smile and says, "It's lovely to meet you, Jess. Of course you can have a hug." So we embrace in what's the most epic hug of all time and he just stands there like that for what seems like eternity, I'm not complaining though!!! haha And then he invites us to come hang out after church, says the rest of the band will be there for photos and autographs and hugs, and hang time! AHHHH! Then I woke up!!!

HE WAS A GREAT HUGGER!!!! lol

I had a short Coldplay dream. In the dream I was sleeping then I woke up because there was noise outside my window. When I looked outside there was a huge concert outside, it was like the hollywood bowl concert. The whole band was there, Chris was singing POC and Rihanna was actually there , for once Rihanna was singing good live. The sad part was that it was only the last 5 minutes of the song, they finished sing and the crowd started cheering. Then I woke up for real, it really felt like It happened.

I had a Coldplay nightmare recently :sick:

I'll be attending their gig in Paris on September 2 with a friend. My dream starts September 1 in the evening: I had completely forgot about the gig (and the trip I had to do to go to Paris), and suddenly I remembered. So in a hurry I took some stuff with me (but forgot to take my toothbrush, which for some unknown reason was a huge deal), my dad and I went to pick up my friend and he drove us to a train station, but not the one in my city: the crazy part is that I think my dad actually drove us to somewhere near Paris, so we drove several hours. The sun was rising, and he left us at some kind of weird train station and told me that it was OK for the toothbrush, but that I really should buy one of this packs with bathroom stuff in it at the train station. And so it was the morning of the gig, we arrived in Paris and my friend told me that she had to hang out with her boyfriend for a while! :facepalm: Several hours later we finally made it towards the venue. It was sunny. I took my wallet in my purse, to take the tickets. They weren't there. I had forgotten them on my desk at home. I started panicking and crying and I guess the thought of forgetting the tickets for the gig was too much for me to handle because I woke up at that moment.

Lesson: PREPARE YOUR TRIP

^What a terrible dream :o

I had a weird dream that was sort of Coldplay-related, but also other bands were involved as well...

There was some sort of concert going on in my town, well I say concert it was really more of a showcase for new local musicians. I suppose it was part of a tour around the country to find new 'talent'. Anyway the interesting thing is, it was being headlined by U2! :cool: A local band that I know were performing there, so I decided to go. The concert was in a random field near my town, and nearly everyone I know was there. When the concert started, Bono came on and said that they were going to play a song first to get everyone in the mood. Then Bono and The Edge started playing Us Against The World! :o I was so amazed that I shot about 50 feet in the air (literally! :stunned:) I think only a few people in the audience knew the song, but of course all the Coldplayers were singing along to every word :) The sad part is that they stopped after the second chorus because Bono said he didn't know the rest :(

The rest of the dream is not really Coldplay-related, so I won't ramble on any longer :laugh3: Unless people want to hear it...