✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had many Coldplay dreams!My favourite one :

The doorbell in my house rang,I opened and it was them!!!! I fainted :P Then I remember them playing in my backyard...Chris asked me to sing with him and after that we were all chating and walking on the road !!!It was amazing....I love them sooo bad!:love:

And I think we sat all together in my piano and sang Coldplay songs

OK, I had my first CP dream (not a vigin any more). :surprised:

It was like this guy I totally made up, never seen him before, and me joined Coldplay. And we're having these rehearsals/jam sessions. They hired that guy to bring really rocky electric guitar but suddenly he starts singing, and he has this epic voice, he hits a high note and keeps it and we're all speechless and in awe. :wideeyed: We tell him - do it again, and he does it, and Chris is like - fuck me, I'm never singing again. :D

And why they hired me? I have no idea. I don't play any instruments (I guess I could learn to play drums and percussions easily). So I'm just singing their old songs all day long, but sometimes improvising, changing parts of them and coming up with new suff. But we're driving Chris crazy, overstimulating him and inspiring him, so he has to go away jogging or riding a bike to clear his mind and think of songs and he comes back with almost finished songs.

So there you have it Coldplayers, you should start a petition for me joining the band so that you'll get a lot of awesome new songs faster. :lol:

OK, I had my first CP dream (not a vigin any more). :surprised:

It was like this guy I totally made up, never seen him before, and me joined Coldplay. And we're having these rehearsals/jam sessions. They hired that guy to bring really rocky electric guitar but suddenly he starts singing, and he has this epic voice, he hits a high note and keeps it and we're all speechless and in awe. :wideeyed: We tell him - do it again, and he does it, and Chris is like - fuck me, I'm never singing again. :D

And why they hired me? I have no idea. I don't play any instruments (I guess I could learn to play drums and percussions easily). So I'm just singing their old songs all day long, but sometimes improvising, changing parts of them and coming up with new suff. But we're driving Chris crazy, overstimulating him and inspiring him, so he has to go away jogging or riding a bike to clear his mind and think of songs and he comes back with almost finished songs.

So there you have it Coldplayers, you should start a petition for me joining the band so that you'll get a lot of awesome new songs faster. :lol:

If you're better than Chris, maybe it's a sign. Post it on youtube. I'll sign the petition :lol: Never dreamt of Coldplay before. Did dream of Brandon Flowers of The Killers. He was looking for a flashlight and I gave him one. :lol:

OMG. my most recent Coldplay dream was.. um awkward in an ok way. :D

i dreamt that Coldplay was in my classroom and they were playing right in front of me. It was Life In Technicolor II. :D

Then Chris went in front of me and started dancing! :laugh:

He then turned around and his butt was right in front of me. HAHAHA! :lol:

I've had quite a few Coldplay dreams, mainly with Chris.

The most recent one, was that he was lying on the floor outside my school, so I ran out and tried to hug him but he kept disappearing or running away...

Come to think of it, most of my Coldplay dreams end in this way. Me running after Chris like a crazed fangirl and he's looking creeped out and running away from me. :rolleyes:

Um, sorry guys if this too long but I want to share mine! I just dreamt last night that I was in one of Coldplay's tours, except it didn't look familiar. It sort of looked like the hall in my school, really large, and the lights were off and I was sitting in the front, but they seemed to be far away. Anyway, Chris said to to the audience that he was going to do something until the last few people were there, and then he would go down and talk to them!! After that there was no music, it was just me hoping it would be me :) All of a sudden, Chris asked me if I was on an antivirus forum or something, I don't know why. This was while everyone else was still here, so I was speechless. He waited, until I picked up the courage to say that I wasn't. Once that happened, I kept on wishing for him to talk to me, until instantly, there was only me and a few other people. Then Chris stood at the end of the stage and was deciding: who he would talk to. Out of everyone, he chose me :o !! I didn't know what to do; I was dumbfounded. So he sat next to me and asked me some things which I can't remember. The only thing I remember then was when I asked him if he heard about the Coldplaying forum, and he said yes. He then said he wanted to stay at my place, I don't know why. This was in a dream within a dream, so in my dream I woke up from that dream and told my family about it and they didn't believe me, and I was really dissapointed. When I woke up (for real) I thought it was time to post this. What does this mean? :o I remember I watched some videos on YT and he was signing fans' autographs. I watched those ages ago though....

Oh that's right! I just remembered more :D I told Chris that I knew where he lived, and he just said 'I don't live there! I could live anywhere, I might live right next to your house'. It just all seemed so vivid. I think I'll remember this dream for a while :) That would be so cool if they lived next door. I mean, I'm a big Coldplay fan.

I just dreamt yesterday that they have won some sort of award..not sure what it was but it was really important & I was so happy for them :)

I dreamt once that Chris was my teacher:stunned: We were in a class & he was explaining things with that charming voice he has :heart: then he grabbed a chair to sit right infront of me & ask me about something :wideeyed: Ofcourse I couldn't speak a single word & was avoiding to look in his eyes because I was melting & almost dying:dead: I felt that if I opened my mouth I would totally lose my selfcomposure so I kept my slience. That unfortunately made him think I didn't respect him & he left dissapointed:shame::shame:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream tonight... I was watching Grammys and Coldplay started performing with Rihanna. It was horrible! She sat behind the timpan set and began singing absolutely out of tune. Chris didn't do well too as he seemed to have forgotten the lyrics and completely out of breath. And I think they performed (or at least tried to) Paradise and not Princess of China.

I hope it's the opposite of what we're going to see in real life :\

my moment groupie in a bad dream :

for me when you're kissed by crazy Chris and that photographers flash you and you cry is Rihanna have kissed Chris not me . and photographers to leave, because it's more interesting the famous Rihanna.

I wake up. I still dream of the tears of panic. let me sleep is not real :wreck:

I had a dream tonight... I was watching Grammys and Coldplay started performing with Rihanna. It was horrible! She sat behind the timpan set and began singing absolutely out of tune. Chris didn't do well too as he seemed to have forgotten the lyrics and completely out of breath. And I think they performed (or at least tried to) Paradise and not Princess of China.

I hope it's the opposite of what we're going to see in real life :\

I don't think it will happen in real life, but there's one funny thing about your story: I think Chris will have (or already had!) a pretty similar dream, since we know how many nightmares he has about that kind of stuff! :lol: (poor Chrissyboy :( )

Though, given what I've read about his dreams, in his dream I think it's only him who'd mess up, and Rihanna would be perfect :lol:

Last night I dreamed that I was visiting Coldplay's website and read their latest news, which was the announcement for CB release! But Anchorman had written something like: "We're pleased to announce the release of our next single Charlie Brown, which, as opposed to rumors, won't happen in March"

But then he didn't say when exactly CB was going to be released! :bomb:

Um, sorry guys if this too long but I want to share mine! I just dreamt last night that I was in one of Coldplay's tours, except it didn't look familiar. It sort of looked like the hall in my school, really large, and the lights were off and I was sitting in the front, but they seemed to be far away. Anyway, Chris said to to the audience that he was going to do something until the last few people were there, and then he would go down and talk to them!! After that there was no music, it was just me hoping it would be me :) All of a sudden, Chris asked me if I was on an antivirus forum or something, I don't know why. This was while everyone else was still here, so I was speechless. He waited, until I picked up the courage to say that I wasn't. Once that happened, I kept on wishing for him to talk to me, until instantly, there was only me and a few other people. Then Chris stood at the end of the stage and was deciding: who he would talk to. Out of everyone, he chose me :o !! I didn't know what to do; I was dumbfounded. So he sat next to me and asked me some things which I can't remember. The only thing I remember then was when I asked him if he heard about the Coldplaying forum, and he said yes. He then said he wanted to stay at my place, I don't know why. This was in a dream within a dream, so in my dream I woke up from that dream and told my family about it and they didn't believe me, and I was really dissapointed. When I woke up (for real) I thought it was time to post this. What does this mean? :o I remember I watched some videos on YT and he was signing fans' autographs. I watched those ages ago though....

Inception :D

I had a Coldplay dream once, in April.

I was on a show when Chris said: "We're gonna play a new song now, it's called Hurts Like Heaven."

It started with a weird ETIAW-like synth riff and they just sang "It hurts.... Like heaveeeeeeeeen, it hurts.... like heaveeeeeeeeeeen." over and over. And then people started boo-ing them and they left.

:blank:

NOTE: This was before HLH and ETIAW were released.