✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

I've dreamt of Coldplay several times, specially after I worked at Rock in Rio last year.

My latest dream, or should I say nightmare, was that Chris died! I know, terrible stuff! The band didn't want to end the band and would not even consider having a new leading man. So Will took Chris' place and they were planing in getting someone for the drums.

I know this is a terrible dream! Please don't hate me for it. :(

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night i dreamed that after te san jose gig, i walked down to the stage. The roadies let me see te instruments. Then chris came ocer when i was looking at his guitar and said i could have it if i wanted. I said yes and he laughed then i got a picture with him and wished him best of luck on the tour. He said thanks went off stage. Man what a dream...Sorry im typing on my ipod at 6:00 am :P

I had a Coldplay nightmare recently :sick:

I'll be attending their gig in Paris on September 2 with a friend. My dream starts September 1 in the evening: I had completely forgot about the gig (and the trip I had to do to go to Paris), and suddenly I remembered. So in a hurry I took some stuff with me (but forgot to take my toothbrush, which for some unknown reason was a huge deal), my dad and I went to pick up my friend and he drove us to a train station, but not the one in my city: the crazy part is that I think my dad actually drove us to somewhere near Paris, so we drove several hours. The sun was rising, and he left us at some kind of weird train station and told me that it was OK for the toothbrush, but that I really should buy one of this packs with bathroom stuff in it at the train station. And so it was the morning of the gig, we arrived in Paris and my friend told me that she had to hang out with her boyfriend for a while! :facepalm: Several hours later we finally made it towards the venue. It was sunny. I took my wallet in my purse, to take the tickets. They weren't there. I had forgotten them on my desk at home. I started panicking and crying and I guess the thought of forgetting the tickets for the gig was too much for me to handle because I woke up at that moment.

Lesson: PREPARE YOUR TRIP

Celine, I had a similar dream the other night.. I was at the gig.. which had taken ages to get there, involving trains and stuff... very stressfull.. and we were there in the front queuing.. and my husband was talking to the security guys and they were getting on like a house on fire, which boded well I felt.. when i suddenly remembered the tickets were still on my fridge at home!! :facepalm: I was horrified.. then I woke up, which was probably just as well! LOL.. I did remember waking up quite relieved. :D

Hello beautiful Coldplayers..

I had to share with you all this dream I had last night... You know how I want Chris' signature tattoo'd on me...

So my sister and my father were going to a Coldplay concert.. I'm not sure why I was with my sister and my father they both don't even like Coldplay.. but anyway.. the place it was at was very high class/fancy decorated in the lobby and ceiling was really really tall, it was like being inside a royal palace.. but the arena was very small.. it almost looked like a high school gym..

We had seats right behind the stage, I was in arms reach of a big box full xylobands so I toke two of them, a yellow and pink one. I was practically in arms reach of the stage too.. there was no intro music the guys came in strait ahead of us from the outside...

Chris came right up to me to hug me, I asked him if he would sign my arm so I can get his signature tattoo'd on me.. then I realized I didn't have a marker.. he kind of just looked at me for a few seconds with a weird look then went back down on stage and played their first song...

So later.. I don't know how but I some how got a marker and Chris was running around in the upper sections of the audience singing, he looked at me and I gave a signal that I had a marker and wanted him to still sign my arm... so he goes in this "back room" behind the grandstands that the audience was sitting on.. because like I said the place looked like a high school gym...

Well Chris comes back with this big silver steel suite case and it turns out that its actually a portable tattoo studio thing with a needle inside... and behind him is a guy from my church Owen Sworg... he's the youth worship leader at my church.. I don't know how in the world he got there...I barely ever talk to him or know him, it was the most random thing to happen in the dream.. but he was the tattoo artist.. Chris signed my arm then he had Owen tattoo it on me right away, right there in front of everyone... then I woke up.

It felt so real though... I was actually very sad when I woke up, I love dreams like those but then when you wake up its like "Ohh darn.."

Kind of a weird dream huh? I just wanted to share with you all...

Hope you all are having a really great day!

Two nights ago, I had a pretty normal dream that a PoC music video teaser came out yesterday and an announcement was made that the PoC video would come out next week... premonition or coincidence? hmm...

This one is a bit silly, but here goes :P. I recently had a dream that I attended a coldplay concert, however this was no ordinary concert as it was held in some sort of abandoned underground warehouse lol. It almost looked like a small and compact room and the concert was very intimate. The other weird part was that only me and a couple of strangers were listening to the glorious and soaring sounds of coldplay, then out into the distance I see my friend( who I'll admit, I have a little crush on, plus I wouldn't have normaly asked her to go to a coldplay concert with me in the first place since she really doesn't know many of their songs, maybe like two.) was there also, and it was magical. She came closer and stood beside me, chris martin was literally inches away from us singing his heart out, I can still remember seeing the details of his grand piano. It now felt like he was giving the concert to just the two of us and we were having the greatest time of our lives, truly one of the best feelings in the world. Then I woke up, I was so upset and a bit dissapointed it was only a dream. And then I remembered that I had already asked my friend to go with me to the concert, and to my surprise she had said yes. Like coldplay's fix you tells us "if you never try, you'll never know, just what you're worth" hehe. The concert is in august and I cannot wait. :)

Mine is reeeeeealy weird.

So I'm at my aunt and uncle's home in another state and I turn the TV on and the news-break is that Will died. To be more specific, "DRUMMER OF COLDPLAY DIES OF OVERDOSE" Then I scream, "Oh my God! Will's dead!" My mom comes in and she asks what happened. I say again what happened and she just walks out of the room. Fast forward a few days, I'm sitting in the room where I found out that Will died that apparently it was his identical twin brother who was found, on surveillance cameras, dead on the street from drugs.

Weird, I know.

Wow, I don't think I've ever had a dream before that actually made me feel angry... here goes:

In the dream, it was the day after Coldplay's concert at the Emirates, and I found out that one of my friends, who I really like, had gone to the concert the previous night. The weird thing about this is that she has told me before that she doesn't like Coldplay at all, so I was confused that she had gone to see them. Not only that, but I then went on Facebook and saw that she had uploaded a picture of herself with Chris Martin: apparently she had won a competition or something to meet him and have some sort of funny photoshoot with him :o At this point I was mad because I felt like I should have been there rather than her :angry: Not only that but she and her friends were commenting on the photo saying things like "LOL Coldplay are gay" and "That concert was so shit" etc... and I was really pissed off :veryangry2:

The messed up thing is that it turned out that she had won the chance to meet Chris Martin because she was ill or something, so I then felt bad about being angry, but I still felt angry at the same time as well as jealous and all sorts of other emotions and I woke up feeling really confused :confused:

Swear I must still be dreaming... cause I had a dream about Coldplay, woke up and finally joined this forum, and now I've found a thread where you can post about your Coldplay dreams?! magic!! ;D

Anyway, the dream I had involved Coldplay coming to perform at my old Secondary/High School for a few days I think, and I remember going to see them on the first day, but don't remember anything about the concert itself! just that when it was over I tried waiting outside the doors of the school hall to meet them, but they went out through other doors :( then on the 2nd day I wasn't at the concert, but remember running out of class when the bell went and rushing down to the hall to see Coldplay, of which I heard the Viva chant going through the corridors as I got closer to the hall :O then I found myself back outside the doors, and this time Will and Jonny came over to meet some of us :D and Jonny said 'Hi I'm Jonny' to me, which made me remember about the part in this video I watched last night (about 1:27 onwards)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w9B7FSRcuk]Chris Martin funny moments - YouTube[/ame]

So then I told him about that and we burst out laughing, as did Will, so we all had a great laugh about it! not sure if anything else happened in the dream after that, but I woke up at somepoint after that and I'm glad I've been able to remember this much about it :D was kinda like 'awww it was just a dream :(' when I woke up, but then I thought about it more like 'that was an AMAZING dream!!' :cool:

• 1 month later...

I had a really weird dream about Coldplay the other night.. I normally don't remember my dreams, but...

I was waiting to get into a Coldplay show. Some girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted to buy drugs. I said no, and someone behind me stabbed me with a syringe filled with some stuff that looked like Coca-Cola, lol. I got really dizzy, and told a police officer that was there what happened and said I didn't want medical treatment until after the concert... and then Chris came outside. He was talking to people with his back to me, and I shouted "Chris! Chris!". He turned around and looked at me, and I was like "Hi, I need the hospital" and he just looks at me all confused and goes "uh...ok?" and turned back around. Only like 12 people showed up to the show... they let us in and gave us whole bunch of xylobands, and we all ran down to the front row. It was set up like a high school auditorium. The band came out to the stage to set up some equipment I guess, and I was texting on my phone. As I was texing, they walked right by me (exiting the stage) and I said to the person next to me "omg I didn't even notice they walked by" and Jonny turns around and yells at me "Hey, that was rude and you will NOT talk like that in the presence of my wife!" (I didn't see any of their wives in my dream) ... I was like ?????!?!?! and said "I'm sorry, I was just..." and he yells at me again and walks out. I don't remember what he yelled this time, but he was very angry. For some reason, me and the few other people at the show left the auditorium. We saw the band from a distance down the hallway, and Jonny pointed at me and said something to the guys with a really mean look on his face. I was crushed and started crying.

Aaaaaand then I woke up.

I had a really weird dream that I wa in a stadium, and I was walking around until there was this open door. Coldplay were performing so I went as sat down in this seat.

Then Debs was quite close to me and I saw her and was like "omg Debs!" and she just ignored me. Then Guy was on the stage and lobbed this phone at me, and it hit me on the head and knocked me out. Then Deb pushed past me, grabbed the phone and left.

Then I woke up.

I also had one where I was at a Coldplay concert and Chris said "right, you're playing bass." so he gave me a guitar. And since I can't play it, I was doing all the wrong notes so they set their daughters upon me, so I got beaten to death with Justin Bieber dolls.

I had a dream last night where Coldplay released a new song, and for once I can actually remember what the song was like! :o

The weird thing was that the song was like a combination of many other songs - mainly unreleased ones. It started out like Ladder to the Sun, but with updated lyrics and more synths, but then the chorus was completely different. I remember the chorus started with "And the car kids sing..." and then it was Rihanna's voice singing the chorus of For Tomorrow by Blur :blank:

There was a music video for the song which featured the band playing the song in front of the graffiti wall which scrolled past behind them. The song also included lots of references to names like Golden Arrow, Great Expectations and Rex. The song ended with a weird dubsteppy sort of section which faded away to silence, then there was a hidden track which I didn't get to hear :(

The weirdest part of the dream was that it was more like a dream within a dream (Inception!). After I had heard the song I 'woke up' and went to coldplaying.com to post about it in the dream thread, then I saw that Coldplay had actually released the song and it was exactly the same as what I had heard! :o There was a message from the band saying something like "This is our new single "Spanish Rain" we're sorry it doesn't sound anything like the old Spanish Rain, we only called it that because we like the name" :\

Then I started telling everyone that I had predicted the song in my dream, but nobody would listen and then I finally woke up for real.

For the last 7 weeks I've been having this recurring dream about meeting Chris Martin (don't worry it didn't happen or hasn't happened yet) If I'm ever lucky enough to meet Chris I will probably happen in a dream anyway. Who knows I may one day get the chance to meet him in person (I wish).

I had a coldplay dream twice (yes, I'm that obsessed with them) :D In the first Chris, Will and I were running away from some sort of mafia. It was quite the adventure! In the second I was in a small coldplay concert and I was right in the front and the lighting was purple. It was brilliant! That dream made my whole day cuz I've never been to a coldplay concert and I've been wanting to so badly ='(

Anyway COLDPLAYERS! We're trending "9 days till Will's birthday" today on twitter at 9 PM, London time. Please be there and let the others know. Thanks! =) xoxo

I had a really weird dream about Coldplay the other night.. I normally don't remember my dreams, but...

I was waiting to get into a Coldplay show. Some girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted to buy drugs. I said no, and someone behind me stabbed me with a syringe filled with some stuff that looked like Coca-Cola, lol. I got really dizzy, and told a police officer that was there what happened and said I didn't want medical treatment until after the concert... and then Chris came outside. He was talking to people with his back to me, and I shouted "Chris! Chris!". He turned around and looked at me, and I was like "Hi, I need the hospital" and he just looks at me all confused and goes "uh...ok?" and turned back around. Only like 12 people showed up to the show... they let us in and gave us whole bunch of xylobands, and we all ran down to the front row. It was set up like a high school auditorium. The band came out to the stage to set up some equipment I guess, and I was texting on my phone. As I was texing, they walked right by me (exiting the stage) and I said to the person next to me "omg I didn't even notice they walked by" and Jonny turns around and yells at me "Hey, that was rude and you will NOT talk like that in the presence of my wife!" (I didn't see any of their wives in my dream) ... I was like ?????!?!?! and said "I'm sorry, I was just..." and he yells at me again and walks out. I don't remember what he yelled this time, but he was very angry. For some reason, me and the few other people at the show left the auditorium. We saw the band from a distance down the hallway, and Jonny pointed at me and said something to the guys with a really mean look on his face. I was crushed and started crying.

Aaaaaand then I woke up.

That's an epic dream:o

I had a dream last night...I was at my friends house and we were watching tv and suddenly a Coldplay music video came on...I knew it was DLIBYH video....but the music was actually Charlie brown...and the video was soooo bad...and ( just remember Chris wearing a purple t-shirt...lol)...I was angry and sad...cause my friend already hates Coldplay...and I knew she was gonna tease that video after that so much....and I was angry at Coldplay for making such a video...it was sooooo ridiculous!!!!!

:( :(

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I miraculously got a ticket to one of Coldplay's concerts..:shocked2: I can't remember where or when exactly but I was jumping up and down in my dream & crying from excitement & joy.. I knew I paid a lot of money but it didn't matter..

A day before the concert I went to the venue to check my seat & found them at a great spot..I was so happy

so the big day came & I went to the concert very excited & happy..I cried when I first heard the Back to the future theme & screamed during the 1st 2 or 3 songs non stop

then my stupid dream makes me leave the gig for an unknown reason!! make me waste a lot of time trying to get back..When I finally got back, the show was over & everybody was emptying the place & I was like " NOOOO THAT CAN"T BE HAPPENING " ...Imagine the despair

I woke up then in a very very bad mood :sad: :angry:

Two Coldplay dreams this weekend. First was really vague (or I can't remember it enough), the band confirmed there will be an EP. Second, I was desperately searching the newspaper for a new Coldplay show (haven't been to MX tour yet) and there is huge ad in the paper that Chris is playing a charity function in Dana Point, California, and I could buy really expensive tickets to be there. Uh, random, but ok.

Well I think my tonight's nightmare is worth writing down in full.

It started with me and a Coldplayer I might meet at the show driving to the venue. Then we notice Will in a SUV next to us and my friend starts to drive like crazy, diving down the bridge, telling my she doesn't care about the police :D We arrive way too late, like 23:30 and I know the show is over, but I see Marina and the Diamonds over a screen. Then I woke up with a literal gasp.

I wished the dream didn't continue, but guess what? I come back to the same place and then go looking for my hostel. I can't find the entrance and I'm surrounded by drunks and hobos. I woke up again.

Now this is probably the most fun part of my nightmare: I'm now inside the venue, Coldplay are about to come (even though it's very late) and I realize I have forgotten my ticket and don't have a Xyloband. The venue itself was like a shabby basketball playground and there were like 5 people near the stage. I make my way there and then Chris says:

That was our Olympic single B-side.

Then my dream is finally over, because I decide to not go back to sleep.