✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday night I had a dream that Coldplay came to perform, we were at Glasto , but then when they came out I understood it was actually not them - just some other people dressed in MX clothes! And they sang withou tune and all the other people in the audience were bopping with it thinking its the original Coldplay and nobody believed me , but I couldn't be less mistaken that it was not chris,guy,jonny & will! I woke up gasping!

One time I had a dream where I played soccer (football) with chris and I hugged Johnny. I was so random. Another time I had a really weird dream that I'm currently trying to erase from my memory. hehe yeah...

Thaaat's right... embrace the Buckin. :charming:

:D

I haven't had any more particularly detailed Coldplay-related dreams, but I did dream the other night that they played Up With The Birds live, as a one-song encore after ETIAW :awesome:

I also dreamed last night that the Charlie Brown single was released and it had an epic B-Side. It wasn't Car Kids, but an entirely new song. All the critics were raving about it and it was played on the radio lots, even more than CB itself. :surprised: The song was like a cross between Clocks, Daylight, Charlie Brown and A Spell A Rebel Yell :o

Yesterday i kept on thinking about the concert I'm going to this summer and then I had a dream last night that I was in the crowd during Charlie Brown with all the xylobands. It was soooo awesome! I then I woke up and was like "dang it, the concert isn't for 5 months."

Yay, another Coldplay dream :awesome:

My parents told me they will move out because of aliens and leave me behind. Next day after school I stumbled upon Jonny and Guy in a bus stop. I described my problem to Jonny and he said "It's a good idea", so I begged him not to move to Mars. Then Guy took off his sunglasses and I lost the ability to speak adequately :D

It was a really nice morning today :nice:

I dreamed Chris last night, he was cycling in our local mountains by himself and not wearing any helmet. My friend and I noticed him right away because he has his Viva hair, long and curly even wearing a black jacket and white tennis shoes. Since we had to drive around him to give him plenty of room we slowed down. Well, soon after we passed him and he did smile and my friend and I screamed. :lol: he waved, but frantically. Don't understand what he was trying to say, he was yelling. :laugh4: maybe my tail lights were out. :lol: Couldn't figure out was he was saying and couldn't turn around because we were driving on a curve and there were too many cars behind me, making me hurry. :sick: and that's it. :confused:

Chris was ironing my clothes last night.

Yeah. Seriously.

NO IDEA where thát came from:D

HAHAHAHA! he can come round and do my ironing ANY time he likes! LOL. thats so random and funny!

Woohooo. Had another CP related dream! This time, no ironing involved! :D

Dreamed that I was a journalist and had to interview Chris & Jonny. We had a great conversation, laughed our asses off & took some photos afterwards.

Waking up sucked. :\

Wow.. shame it wasn't real!

Yay, another Coldplay dream :awesome:

My parents told me they will move out because of aliens and leave me behind. Next day after school I stumbled upon Jonny and Guy in a bus stop. I described my problem to Jonny and he said "It's a good idea", so I begged him not to move to Mars. Then Guy took off his sunglasses and I lost the ability to speak adequately :D

It was a really nice morning today :nice:

LOL! hahaha. all your dreams are making me laugh..

I dreamed Chris last night, he was cycling in our local mountains by himself and not wearing any helmet. My friend and I noticed him right away because he has his Viva hair, long and curly even wearing a black jacket and white tennis shoes. Since we had to drive around him to give him plenty of room we slowed down. Well, soon after we passed him and he did smile and my friend and I screamed. :lol: he waved, but frantically. Don't understand what he was trying to say, he was yelling. :laugh4: maybe my tail lights were out. :lol: Couldn't figure out was he was saying and couldn't turn around because we were driving on a curve and there were too many cars behind me, making me hurry. :sick: and that's it. :confused:

Cool.. LOL.

the ONLY CP related dream I have ever had was where I was sitting on some steps, and Chris and Jonny came in behind me.. it was sunny - a nice day, so I was sitting there drinking a coke, and I heard Jonny say.. 'Chris be careful', because he was bounding around like he does in the 2003 video diary in that bull ring... and he knocked my coke over.. !

LOL.. that's it.. I didn't even get an apology! LOL.. which I could have handled.. :D:wink3:

Cool.. LOL.

the ONLY CP related dream I have ever had was where I was sitting on some steps, and Chris and Jonny came in behind me.. it was sunny - a nice day, so I was sitting there drinking a coke, and I heard Jonny say.. 'Chris be careful', because he was bounding around like he does in the 2003 video diary in that bull ring... and he knocked my coke over.. !

LOL.. that's it.. I didn't even get an apology! LOL.. which I could have handled.. :D:wink3:

:lol: He owes you a coke and a dedication of Fix You! Never dream of Coldplay, only now when I confessed earlier I never dream of them. Jonny is the only one missing in my dreams so far and don't know how I could handle dreaming of them all at the same time. :D