✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Coldplay dream once, in April.

I was on a show when Chris said: "We're gonna play a new song now, it's called Hurts Like Heaven."

It started with a weird ETIAW-like synth riff and they just sang "It hurts.... Like heaveeeeeeeeen, it hurts.... like heaveeeeeeeeeeen." over and over. And then people started boo-ing them and they left.

:blank:

NOTE: This was before HLH and ETIAW were released.

^:shocked3: So when you had that dream you had never heard HLH or ETIAW before ?

That's...SURREAL! :shocked3:

I've had a few Coldplay dreams. But my first one was a few years ago. Chris was my English teacher!!!! And I was his favourite student ;) I can't really remember a lot about it, but it was very cool. I was very upset to wake up that morning. He was dressed like that (but without the glasses :lol)

nvw03p.jpg

I had a Coldplay dream once, in April.

I was on a show when Chris said: "We're gonna play a new song now, it's called Hurts Like Heaven."

It started with a weird ETIAW-like synth riff and they just sang "It hurts.... Like heaveeeeeeeeen, it hurts.... like heaveeeeeeeeeeen." over and over. And then people started boo-ing them and they left.

:blank:

NOTE: This was before HLH and ETIAW were released.

First reference

Further to the November 2010 Q article[4] revealing the inspiration behind Coldplay's fifth album being old school American graffiti and anti-Nazi movements, Chris Martin spoke to The Sun about some of the tracks within said album.

Aside from song titles beginning with the letter U, Chris revealed there are tracks slated for inclusion on the album including Hurts Like Heaven and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, which will likely be the album closer. Describing the sound, Chris added that guitarist Jonny Buckland is coming into his own. He said: "'Hurts Like Heaven' is all Jonny. It only has two chords. The songs are group-y, its guitar-y. Johnny is coming out of his cocoon. We're just trying some risky things."

seen at: http://www.wikicoldplay.com/Every_Teardrop_Is_A_Waterfall

Maybe you had read that interview once, so that you knew about both song titles. :)

But still your dream is pretty amazing !!! :)

I had a dream once that I was stuck in a Resident-Evil style house full of zombies, and the only other human survivors were Chris and Jonny :lol: Whilst hiding from the zombies, we found a room which had guitars and stuff in, so I made them play Car Kids for me :awesome:

Then I made them promise that if we escaped from there they would release Car Kids and add it to the MX tour setlist :sneaky: (this was back when everyone was completely obsessed with Car Kids)

I had a dream once that I was stuck in a Resident-Evil style house full of zombies, and the only other human survivors were Chris and Jonny :lol: Whilst hiding from the zombies, we found a room which had guitars and stuff in, so I made them play Car Kids for me :awesome:

Then I made them promise that if we escaped from there they would release Car Kids and add it to the MX tour setlist :sneaky: (this was back when everyone was completely obsessed with Car Kids)

Lol, I once dreamt about CK too once :lol:

They play CarKids for you ? It's amazing! How it is ?

I don't remember it very well :(

I think it sounded like the song they were playing in this video (6:30 onwards)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDXspO_ulsQ]Coldplay on Ellen (FULL INTERVIEW) - YouTube[/ame]

Which reminds me, we still don't know if that song is Car Kids or not :thinking:

Last time, I dreamed that I had to choose my internship for the end of my degree, and it's an important one, so I had a lot of pressure. And the school had apparently negotiated with some companies, so I could choose between some offers, and I had a huge dilemma: there were a few with big companies that I would have liked to work for, an internship in these firms would have looked great on my resume, but on the other hand there were also 2 opportunities to be an intern for COLDPLAY :awesome: (though my degree is in marketing, so it wouldn't fit :lol: ). And below each opportunity there was a subtitle, like "marketing intern" or something, and below Coldplay's it was: "Epic releases" or "B-sides" :awesome::lol::lol:

And then I woke up, so I didn't get the time to choose :|

I just remembered an awesome CP dream I had a while ago...

I dreamed that there was a Coldplay concert in my town, except the concert was in a really small village hall and there was only an audience of about 100 people :laugh3: I think I couldn't afford a ticket so I had snuck in and I was hiding behind some equipment on the stage :curtain: I was right behind Chris' piano :awesome:

Now, because the stage was so small, there was a whole load of wires and stuff trailing around and one of them must have become unplugged which caused a technical difficulty which meant the show couldn't continue :( everyone in the audience started booing and Chris was trying to win them over with his humour, as always :lol:

Because I was so close to all the wires and stuff, I was able to see what the problem was, and I said to Chris that I could repair it. So I started trying to fix the problem, but buy now the audience were getting annoyed and starting to leave :( After a few minutes of fiddling around, I finally sorted out the problem, and announced to Chris that they could continue the show :)

However, by this point the whole audience had left and I was the only one left and I thought the concert must surely end :( But, Chris said "As long as there is at least one true fan here, the show must go on!" and I told him that I was a true fan, and even though I hadn't paid to get in they forgave me and let me pick a song for them to play :D I chose Death And All His Friends, and as they started playing all the people who had left heard the song and started to come back in to enjoy the rest of the show! :)

The other day I had a dream that I met Coldplay. When I met Chris, I fainted (typical fan girl!), and then my dream fastforwarded to me being at the hosiptal. Chris put my dog on me (???) and the whole band was there to make sure I was okay! Ahhhhhh it was great, Chris was so close to me!

I feel like that seems like something the guys would do because they are just so sweet to their fans.

Last night I have dreaming about Guy and Chris but I thinks it was a nightmare... I was on my bed and my body was open. My heart was on my neck and I feel my heart beating. Here I don't know why Guy take a syringe and he put it in my heart.. I have the eyes open. This is really a strange dream or nightmare..

Last night I dreamed Chris & Will were playing in a mall or something and their faces were covered with hats. They played some random song that was not even close to what they normally do. Then somehow it was the next day, were in the mall again and there were bright green footie pyjamas with this astronaut kid flying and saying, "explode!" I can't remember if they bought them or not

Last night I dreamed Chris & Will were playing in a mall or something and their faces were covered with hats. They played some random song that was not even close to what they normally do. Then somehow it was the next day, were in the mall again and there were bright green footie pyjamas with this astronaut kid flying and saying, "explode!" I can't remember if they bought them or not

that is so random and weird! :lol:

I had a dream the other night that i went to a coldplay concert where i met a girl but that was only before the concert then when the concert started it opened up with cemeteries of london and the whole band was in coffins and when chris started singing they all jumped out of the coffins and played the rest of the song then after that song the concert ended and after the concert i stayed to try to meet them they came on stage and talked to me and i begged for autographs, picks, pictures with them. they denied me a picture i kept begging but they gave me an autograph from each of the band members and they also gave me a shoe piece from the game monoply and chris was really mean to me :/ but i still went crazy for them...

but about the girl part during the dream her and this other girl were fighting over me and i told them both i had a gf and that ended that sub plot of my dream

I was in school with a friend, and there's this guy with a mask on. I assumed it was Will Champion, and he agreed, then took the mask off and it was some other guy who I can't put a name to.

Next to him there's Chris Martin, and we spoke for quite a while haha. I was telling him about the Charlie Brown video and tried to explain to him that they're focusing on a different audience and stuff. He then got out a notebook and told me to tell him the top 5 things wrong with it. And then I woke up!

I've been trying to get into this kind of dreaming for ages and when it happens it's great!

p.s, anyone who gets upset they're waking up, it actually lets you remember the dream so don't kill yourself for it :)

taz.