✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

I had a dream about Coldplay.

It stared out at a Coldplay concert, I was at it with my brother and my father. After the concert we were walking around and the band was just sitting on a couch around a coffee table. No one else was around so we walked up and started talking with them. My dad was talking to Chris and My brother and I were talking to Guy, Jonny and Will. I was talking about how I loved hats and strange stuff like that...don't know why...we talked for about an hour then they all disappeared. Next thing I knew I was in my house. We were getting ready to go to another Coldplay concert, when Chris walking in our door :shocked2: He said that he really enjoyed talking to my dad and I that he wanted to talk to him more. They talked for a while...then all of the sudden we were at the concert. Unfortunatly I woke up during the concert...*sigh

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third Coldplay dream in less than a week. Not sure exactly what was happening, but I was hanging out with Jonny--oh by the way, Jonny is SUPER SWEET and nice (according to my subconscious!). I woke up when my alarm went off, and ETIAW was playing.

Yes, I did have a dream about Coldplay. I have dreams about things that I've seen or thought about throughout the day, even if I don't relies it. Once I had a dream where I was at the Krusty Krab (from Spongebob) and these creatures from Mario started attacking everyone. I also had a dream that Keane was playing a concert in Middle Earth...if I had dreams like that, how come I wouldn't have a dream about Coldplay?

I had a dream last night.

My cousins and I were checking in a hostel. Then when I walked into the room, I found the next door was Coldplay dressing room! So I knocked and there was sound said "come in." I didn't remember who said it, but when I walked in, I found Chris was playing the guitar. Then.... I woke up. I didn't even have chance to talk to him! :stunned:

No. And I don't believe any of you had.

Funny, I had an AMAZING Coldplay dream last night :awesome: like omg :awesome:

Apparently i was waiting for my dad to pick me up at a bus stop bear a venue where Coldplay played several times. Once or twice I saw Jonny getting to his car, in the evening (I know, makes no sense, but, hey, that's a dream :lol: ) Anyway, somehow he must have noticed I was a fan, cause, another evening (my brain would always fastforward to the next evening haha :lol: ) HE CAME TO TALK TO ME :awesome: He was smiling and very nice and his green eyes were so beautiful :dazzled: Anyway, he came to talk to me asking a question about Oxfam, like, "do you know Oxfam ?", and we talked about what they've done with Oxfam, that kind of things, for a while. Oh, and first he spoke to me in FRENCH :awesome::lol: And so the first thing I told him was: OMG Jonny! Tu parles très bien français!!!:D:awesome: :lol:

So, everything was going well, I think I also talked about how I was a huge fan etc etc. So, by the end of the conversation it was dark. We talked while moving, he was got to his car, and while he was getting into his car I asked him: "So, the Stade de France, how many people there, 60 000 or something ?" :awesome: (it's the venue they'll perform in in Paris on September 2), and suddenly his face...like...closed, he didn't look nice anymore, more tired and annoyed :wtf: And he didn't answer, he just drove away.

Then in another dream, I had images of a stadium being almost empty, and I was hearing reviews or stuff like that, people saying Coldplay had purposely released only half of the tickets, and that very few tickets were actually sold :wtf:

Anyway, I did have a Coldplay dream last night.

I've just woken from a dream in which Coldplay had played a concert at my school. They were still in the VIVA era I think and there were only two people in the crowd. The stage wasn't very high at all and during Lovers in Japan the guys came down and danced but they weren't playing their instruments. I spoke to Jonny for a very long time, I told him I had gone to the Emirates and Jonny brought up the little fall Tash had had!

I then had to leave for a drink, but I also told my friend that Coldplay is in the next room. He said I was lying until he saw Chris but then he had to leave.

Chris had also asked for a dairy yoghurt (does that even make sense?) but when I got back the show had ended.

I went back to the building, but the guys had completely changed back into the Parachutes era and didn't remember me, so I technically met Coldplay twice. After that I let them leave and then I woke up.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an interesting one last night.

So I found Chris passed out on the floor of my house, near the stairs. I started freaking out since A) he was passed out, and B) it was Chris Martin (dressed in his MX outfit). Eventually he woke up and we hung out for awhile. He even brought his kids for me to meet, so I let them hang out and play with all my stuff. Eventually Chris had to leave so I was all like, "I love you Chris!" and before he left he said "I love you too!" <3

I'm seeing them Friday so I've been having crazy dreams about seeing them...

I had a dream that I took my friends with me to a concert of their's. It was in a tiny venue, maybe the size of a school auditorium, and it was absolutely empty besides for us. I kept needing to go home for some reason. Miraculously, whenever I left, I'd come in just at the right time. My Coldplay sneakers were in my dream, my shirts, everything. It was incredibly vivid. I even remember seeing them on a "C" stage so to speak. I think we ended up going to several gigs in my dream, as I remember Will asking me why we kept coming to empty concerts, and I said "Because I truly love you guys!".

Then I woke up and realized that my friends dislike Coldplay and that the venue I'll be going to is much larger than an auditorium :(

...about? :P

This is going to be SUPER weird, but here goes lol.

The setting was a small auditorium type of place. There were like round tables at the floor and everyone besides me was eating (kinda like this, but much smaller- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDvUOkiOyk]The BRIT Awards 2012 Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]. The band was playing and Chris was jumping around and running (as always), except he was doing this on the floor right next to us. Any who, everyone in the band was wearing normal MX clothes (I think), except for Guy who was wearing his top hat from The Nappies vid. Then out of nowhere they got off the stage and walked out. They all left the place through a side door and I went along with them for some reason (no idea why they would want me to go with them lol). We were all walking around in my neighborhood and jumping a few fences just for fun (not really that fun lol). Apparently they knew someone who lived in the area. After some walking, we found the house and they said they didn't want to go to the door for some reason. I said I would and they were glad I volunteered. I was about to go to the door when there was a ditch type of thing by the side of the door that I fell into. It was more of a 'pit' rather than a ditch kinda like the thing from the new Bourne trailer at 2:26, except this one was endless. I fell in and then I woke up thinking wtf...

So basically that's my weird and obsessed with Coldplay lol.

^ Sounded like a good dream though.

Last night my dream was brief but funny as hell. I dreamed that Coldplay was playing a concert in some big venue and every Coldplayer from Coldplaying.com was there. Everybody had on blue,pink,green,purple,red, etc color shirts and in print showed their real name next to their username. And If I remember right, I spent most of the night chatting with Phantoneku and EmmaMartin. It was weird haha. And right when they finished playing The Scientist, Chris said that was the best crowd he had ever heard in his life. He said, if I remember correctly, "Oh you guys are amazing, this has to be the best concert in fucking history". Then everybody roared. I think they played like 42 songs, because we asked them to. Then when it ended they stayed for a few hours to take photos with us and we got to go on stage and talk to the boys and roadies. They let us touch and and play their instruments. Then all of a sudden, somebody got on the drum kit, the bass, and piano. Then Tracie grabbed Jonny's guitar and they started playing Everything's Not Lost. The boys liked it and everybody was singing along. After that everybody was served food in a buffet style and we got to eat with them! It was an amazing dream. Then all I remember was Chris thanked all of us for coming. Then everybody walked out happy and feeling warm. I walked out and checked the time and it was 3:00 am. So I sat down on the sidewalk and went to sleep LOL. Then I woke up. I can't believe I remembered all of this. It was an amazing dream. :D /rant over

Last night my dream was brief but funny as hell. I dreamed that Coldplay was playing a concert in some big venue and every Coldplayer from Coldplaying.com was there. Everybody had on blue,pink,green,purple,red, etc color shirts and in print showed their real name next to their username. And If I remember right, I spent most of the night chatting with Phantoneku and EmmaMartin. It was weird haha. And right when they finished playing The Scientist, Chris said that was the best crowd he had ever heard in his life. He said, if I remember correctly, "Oh you guys are amazing, this has to be the best concert in fucking history". Then everybody roared. I think they played like 42 songs, because we asked them to. Then when it ended they stayed for a few hours to take photos with us and we got to go on stage and talk to the boys and roadies. They let us touch and and play their instruments. Then all of a sudden, somebody got on the drum kit, the bass, and piano. Then Tracie grabbed Jonny's guitar and they started playing Everything's Not Lost. The boys liked it and everybody was singing along. After that everybody was served food in a buffet style and we got to eat with them! It was an amazing dream. Then all I remember was Chris thanked all of us for coming. Then everybody walked out happy and feeling warm. I walked out and checked the time and it was 3:00 am. So I sat down on the sidewalk and went to sleep LOL. Then I woke up. I can't believe I remembered all of this. It was an amazing dream. :D /rant over

Your dream definitely sounds like more fun. I hate the feeling when you wake up after such a great dream!

Too bad it was just a dream...:confused:

I love having Coldplay related dreams...but I usually wake up in the middle of them and have make up the ending to then.

• 3 weeks later...

So this is a pretty long one, but its my first Coldplay dream so here goes:

I was just coming out of a Coldplay concert with my friend (who doesn't even really like Coldplay, but whatever) and there was still a TON of confetti in the air and you couldn't see a thing and all of a sudden the confetti settled and Chris was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME taking a picture with some little kids so i darted right over to him because i knew that as soon as people saw that Chris was right there, there would be a huge mob. So I was just standing right behind the kid's mom who was taking the picture and staring at Chris who was making a bunch of goofy faces for the camera and he was so sweaty and gorgeous and he was wearing this weird long sleeve denim jacket buttoned up all the way with ivy and venus fly traps embroidered on it so i was just wondering why he would wear a jacket like that when he was all hot and sweaty, but as i was wondering this, he finished with the little kids so i got right in front of him and said "Please Chris, just one picture, then I'll let you run off to your dressing room." He was very enthusiastic to agree so i moved myself right up next to him and he put BOTH arms around me, like he was hugging me. And we both looked to the camera... except I realized my friend had walked away, and there was no one to take the picture! So just as I was freaking out because I was making Chris wait, a couple of people I kinda-ish know walked up so I hollered for them to come over and the picture for me. BUT since they know how much I adore Chris, (just like everyone else I come in contact with...) they kept shouting out to Chris saying that he should marry me, or telling him how much i love him. So I just stood there mortified, fully expecting Chris to run off to his dressing room or call for his body guard, but instead, he took my hands in his and turned to face me. I was just looking up into those big, blue, beautiful eyes when he said "Why don't we just head down to the jewelers and see how much the gold in this ring is worth..." (implying he'd divorce Gwyneth for me) and we slowly leaned in and our lips met in a fairy-tale ending of a kiss. :dazzled:

THE END

(of course, if Chris was so willing to leave Gwyneth for a groupie/random fan girl he JUST met, I'd think A LOT less of him, and probably wouldn't be interested anymore, but still...) :)

I dreamt that I was standing behind a stage, the stage was outside just in the middle of a field, I was on my own on this side, just a load of cars, on the other side of the stage were tens of thousands of people, then Chris Martin ran past me and jumped on stage (you know his little jumps:dazzled:) then my dream ended.

Another dream I had was really weird, I was in Hogwarts (yes I know, Hogwarts) and I was at a table in the great hall and I seen Jonny Buckland go past through a doorway, I obviously followed shouting "Jonny wait, wait Jonny!!!!!!" he went through a glass door and it locked behind him, I was screaming at the window and then he disappeared but I carried on shouting him and then he came back around the corner looked back at me then carried on walking around the corner.... Gone.

haha THATS AWESOME!!! What did i look like??? :inquisitive: (if you remember... i know i wouldn't!!! :lol:)

Had a dream about them last night:

I was at a show but it was in this very intimate auditorium. They came on stage and I was the only one freaking out. Everyone else was sitting in there seats and I was the only one standing and dancing/screaming/singing. For some reason the music was very low so you could mostly hear me freaking out on top of the music. All the band members noticed and they all looked at me and started smiling and laughing. I was pretty much dying at this point. Then all of a sudden Guy walks down a little set of stairs that were beside the stage and right up to me (I was in the front row). He gets right close to my face and says "Come with me." So I followed him out into the lobby where there were a ton of people getting food and drinks and stuff. We started walking together and I asked him where we were going and he said "I have to use the washroom for a minute." So we walked to the washroom and we chatted a little bit (I can't remember what we said though) and then he went into the washroom and told me to wait outside....then I woke up :laugh3:

Last night I had one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. I can't remember it properly but I can try to explain:

Okay so I was going to Whitney Houston's memorial service with my family. I was so excited because I knew they were going to play Yellow there. I had problems with my clothes, I couldn't find anything black and I searched black clothes for many hours. Suddenly I realized that I was late so I decided to wear a green dress and then I ran to the hill where the memorial service took place. But they had played Yellow already so I got very angry and I started to cry and scream " I WANT YELLOW". I can still remember the feeling, it was soo awful.

Well, it wasn't very Coldplay related but weird it was:D

So this is a pretty long one, but its my first Coldplay dream so here goes:

I was just coming out of a Coldplay concert with my friend (who doesn't even really like Coldplay, but whatever) and there was still a TON of confetti in the air and you couldn't see a thing and all of a sudden the confetti settled and Chris was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME taking a picture with some little kids so i darted right over to him because i knew that as soon as people saw that Chris was right there, there would be a huge mob. So I was just standing right behind the kid's mom who was taking the picture and staring at Chris who was making a bunch of goofy faces for the camera and he was so sweaty and gorgeous and he was wearing this weird long sleeve denim jacket buttoned up all the way with ivy and venus fly traps embroidered on it so i was just wondering why he would wear a jacket like that when he was all hot and sweaty, but as i was wondering this, he finished with the little kids so i got right in front of him and said "Please Chris, just one picture, then I'll let you run off to your dressing room." He was very enthusiastic to agree so i moved myself right up next to him and he put BOTH arms around me, like he was hugging me. And we both looked to the camera... except I realized my friend had walked away, and there was no one to take the picture! So just as I was freaking out because I was making Chris wait, a couple of people I kinda-ish know walked up so I hollered for them to come over and the picture for me. BUT since they know how much I adore Chris, (just like everyone else I come in contact with...) they kept shouting out to Chris saying that he should marry me, or telling him how much i love him. So I just stood there mortified, fully expecting Chris to run off to his dressing room or call for his body guard, but instead, he took my hands in his and turned to face me. I was just looking up into those big, blue, beautiful eyes when he said "Why don't we just head down to the jewelers and see how much the gold in this ring is worth..." (implying he'd divorce Gwyneth for me) and we slowly leaned in and our lips met in a fairy-tale ending of a kiss. :dazzled:

THE END

(of course, if Chris was so willing to leave Gwyneth for a groupie/random fan girl he JUST met, I'd think A LOT less of him, and probably wouldn't be interested anymore, but still...) :)

for my part I dreamed strangely I was the stepmother of Moses and Apple

and Chris was upset about satut of Moses .

I forgot to post this, this morning. My dream last night was epic! :D

So I suddenly was downtown in the town. It was near dusk, All the buildings around me were covered in spray paint and different exotic colors. There were Xylobands flashing everywhere. I had one on my hand oddly enough. Then in front of me, was Coldplay, playing Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall. People were in front of the stage, in their cars listening, opened their windows in the tennets above the stores. People were even on top of the roofs. Everybody was dancing. Chris was wearing his pink shirt, he was covered from head to toe in spray paint. The sidewalks and cars, streetlights and windows were covered in graffiti and spray paint. God it was an amazing dream, I wish I had a picture to show all of you. Just picture tall buildings in a busy downtown and you will get what I'm saying. :D