✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I once had a dream that I was at a Coldplay concert (I think it was during the Summer/Festival tour last year), and it was shortly after they announced the Rihanna duet on Princess of China. In the middle of the concert Chris said they were going to play a new song called Princess of China and that he needed someone from the audience to do the female voice part. A random group of people were chosen from the audience and to my surprise I was one of them :shocked2:

We went behind the stage and someone (I think it may have been Phil Harvey, or Roadie 42) picked me from the group and I was so shocked I just stood there. Everyone was waiting for me to go on stage and I was trying to tell them that I couldn't sing. I didn't want to go on stage because 1. Obviously I'm a guy and have quite a deep voice so it would be weird doing the female part of the song :thinking: 2. I didn't know the words of the song at the time and 3. I am a terrible singer :lol:

But at the same time I didn't want to disappoint Chris so I had a terrible dilemma. :( In the end however, I woke up so I never got to find out what happened. :\

Well, I once had a dream that I was at a Coldplay concert (I think it was during the Summer/Festival tour last year), and it was shortly after they announced the Rihanna duet on Princess of China. In the middle of the concert Chris said they were going to play a new song called Princess of China and that he needed someone from the audience to do the female voice part. A random group of people were chosen from the audience and to my surprise I was one of them :shocked2:

We went behind the stage and someone (I think it may have been Phil Harvey, or Roadie 42) picked me from the group and I was so shocked I just stood there. Everyone was waiting for me to go on stage and I was trying to tell them that I couldn't sing. I didn't want to go on stage because 1. Obviously I'm a guy and have quite a deep voice so it would be weird doing the female part of the song :thinking: 2. I didn't know the words of the song at the time and 3. I am a terrible singer :lol:

But at the same time I didn't want to disappoint Chris so I had a terrible dilemma. :( In the end however, I woke up so I never got to find out what happened. :\

Your subconsciousness is telling you that underneath the tough guy Chuck Norris facade of yours, you're a screaming Coldplay fangirl waiting to burst out. :gorgeous:

:P

I love and still remember my only CP dream, that also involved me "joining" the band, but was less fangirly and more musical. I posted it a couple of pages ago.

I'm surprised that late night visits to the buckin thread haven't induced awkward sexual dreams. :thinking: I visit it sometimes cos the fangirls' hornyness amuses me.

Your subconsciousness is telling you that underneath the tough guy Chuck Norris facade of yours, you're a screaming Coldplay fangirl waiting to burst out. :gorgeous:

:P

You're the one who has been having 'late night visits' to the Buckin thread ;) :lol:

A couple of nights ago, I dreamed I was on some website and I clicked on a link, and I was suddenly at a soccer/football game in this Utopia place, for some reason I was on a tower about 5 miles away from the field. Guy was there apparently producing it. He was so nice! Anyways, we talked for a little bit, and this other guy was there, but he didn't say anything. Suddenly, I popped in to a bathroom where Homer Simpson was shooting a commercial for a book or CD or something.

My dreams are so odd. And Guy, for some reason keeps appearing in them. I don't think that's a bad thing though :D

Tonights concert felt like a dream and not real. :wacky: After I said in a previous post never dreamed of Coldplay. I dreamnt of Guy and Will. We were all stuck in a basketball gym because of an emergency of some type. Don't know where Chris and Jonny were. :laugh3: Maybe they were busy. :lol: No one was round Will and Guy and I felt some braveness and walked up to them. Will shook my hand and smiled and friendly and all. Guy shook my hand, smiled then gave me an awesome hug. Very caring and meaningful. I was shocked and quite taken by it. I was so happy I woke up and don't know what else happened. : ) :wacky: :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Once I dreamed I was speaking with Chris in Persian(in my language) and we were talking and hanging around, I told him "I know it's a dream Chris" then he answered sth like "No, it's just real"! it was such a long, bright and dreamy dream; full of laughs...

really missed him

Last night after watching the Brit awards, I had a very strange Coldplay related dream. I dreamed that I was Chris! :chris:

I was with the band and we were playing a huge stadium somewhere, but unsurprisingly, things didn't go well. We were all on the stage literally seconds before the beginning of the show and I suddenly realised I didn't know how to play the piano part of Mylo Xyloto! :o (it's true, I don't know how to play it in real life). To make matters worse Jonny had forgotten his guitar so only Will and Guy were playing while I was playing random chords hoping they were right :( The song was a complete mess so I started trying to play Clocks to try and save the situation. But somehow I screwed that up as well and the whole thing was ruined :cry:

The weirdest part is, it then turned out that I wasn't actually Chris, but I was in fact playing a new virtual reality version of Rock Band and hadn't realised for some reason :laugh3:

So many Coldplay dreams Fitz. :no: So many...

Didn't Chris say that he has similar nightmares? :cry:

You two are the same. :dazzled: :dazzled:

My god... maybe Chris is me from the future! :freak:

This thread is full of disturbing revelations :o

DSM-IV-TR does not work with what you dream about as far as I know, that was long ago when Freud was still babling about the Oedipus Complex and that seeing your parents have sex will lead to mental disorders such as hysteria and OCD. For the diagnosing of mental disorders psychoanalyse is not valid. Correct me if I am wrong.

Eg. According to psycho-analysis (Freud) dreaming about wolves in a tree would be a sign that you must have seen your parents have sex ..... eh, whut?

Okay, not really a Coldplay dream, but last night I dreamt that Debby a.k.a. The oracle moved to Germany where she would stay for three years. She was not involved in Coldplay but in a-ha.

Well me the other night I dreamed that Agnete gave me a slap saying is me who have my boyfriend . I have class, not you.I valued him and you are nothing. she insulted me .

I left with my cheek. "red" and go in the pub bar for the singles. and there was a man (I did not immediately recognized is Chris :stunned: :confused:

he was sitting a side of TV (fashion week on TV in bar).

but in real life this is also true in this bar on TV have always fashions shows crap :rolleyes:

Chris asked me if I am a little better and said sorry be depressed is sad (Chris speak french)

sure no sense my dream but only true is :

Oh no, I just saw under your avatar it says you're depressed :(

Hope you feel better soon.

x

DSM-IV-TR does not work with what you dream about as far as I know, that was long ago when Freud was still babling about the Oedipus Complex and that seeing your parents have sex will lead to mental disorders such as hysteria and OCD. For the diagnosing of mental disorders psychoanalyse is not valid. Correct me if I am wrong.

Eg. According to psycho-analysis (Freud) dreaming about wolves in a tree would be a sign that you must have seen your parents have sex ..... eh, whut?

Okay, not really a Coldplay dream, but last night I dreamt that Debby a.k.a. The oracle moved to Germany where she would stay for three years. She was not involved in Coldplay but in a-ha.

Well I've only had one lesson, so I don't know ok. :disappointed:

But according my superficial knowledge about dr Freud I guess you're right about everything being connected to sex.

The professor who gave the introductory class talked about a lot of really weird sex stuff too. Psychiatrists cray.

The difference between psychiatry and psychology (besides the fact that psychiatrists are MDs and psychologists aren't) is that psychology relies a lot more on psychoanalysis (of awake people). Analyzing dreams gives you an insight to the subconsciousness but I don't think it's very accurate and useful.

Last year in high school I had a philosophy class. We studied a bit of Freud. What I will always remember is the little story our teacher told us about Freud. He was starting to do his own researches. He met a girl called Maria and they fell in love. He wanted to marry her, but she was from a slightly upper social class than his, and her parents didn't really want him to marry her. It pushed him to go further in his own researches and he opened his own office (and then he became more successful and everything). They could finally get married and they had children :nice:

So, this proves one thing: Freud is right, and he experienced it himself: many, many important things in your life are DEFINITELY related to sex. :nod:

I Just had a dream where All 4 members of Coldplay were battling unseen forces on a really run down looking skyscraper at night and rocks were falling from the sky. Appearentlly, some guy told them they had to so they did. Anyways, one of these giant boulders fell on Chris (It's okay he didn't die!) but he got erased and kind of glitched out into a bunch of particles. Anyway, now Guy, Jonny, and Will had to get Chris back from the nether world and went to this museum with these 3D paintings/Dioramas of dinosaurs to see this old lady who could help them get there. There were also Lorax exhibits in this museum too....Then somehow, I can't quite recall, but I think a ninja type assassin attacked Will and sent him to the nether world. Then Guy and Jonny were talking to the old lady and she said they could use the reincarnated versions of Chris and Will from the nether world to help get hem back. So there were these two kids with Guy and Jonny who had similar mediclorians or something to Chris and Will (it was some kind of Dhali Lama type of thing) who were from and alternate reality and came over when Chris and Will were sent to the nether world. So they all are gonna go get Chris and Will but then I woke up, but I assume they got them cause if they didn't the news would have been on Coldplaying this morning. It was a seriously weird dream....:confused::lol:

Well I've only had one lesson, so I don't know ok. :disappointed:

But according my superficial knowledge about dr Freud I guess you're right about everything being connected to sex.

The professor who gave the introductory class talked about a lot of really weird sex stuff too. Psychiatrists cray.

The difference between psychiatry and psychology (besides the fact that psychiatrists are MDs and psychologists aren't) is that psychology relies a lot more on psychoanalysis (of awake people). Analyzing dreams gives you an insight to the subconsciousness but I don't think it's very accurate and useful.

I agree!

btw. I had no lessons at all, hahaha! But I am thinking of buying myself a PhD in a non-acclaimed university, so I can brag about it like Gillian McKeith and pretend I am a MD because I have a non-valid PhD :nod:

Coeurli is right too. Without sex I wouldn't even put this filth on this board! Without sex my parents wouldn't have produced me.