✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
They did die. But somehow on the way to the afterlife they were intercepted by aliens. However there wasn't enough room for Bono's ego on this alien planet so they sent him back to earth. Vola! The 360 Tour.

What did they die of?

Guest howyousawtheworld
They died from too much critical acclaim.

U2 can never get enough critical acclaim. Achtung Baby is clearly the best album of the past 25 years!

Christina? That is your name? Strangely No Line On The Horizon is one of my least favourite from the album. Fez - Being Born is one I am loving a lot at the moment.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I see Rolling Stone have awards U2 with top album of 2009. Not bad, but as I've said before, they are merely polls. Having said that I haven't bought an album this year which I like more.

They do and very passionately.

When they finished their gig at Houston this past October, all of them went to Cancun for an overindulgence in the Mexican sun for three days before their next show in Oklahoma City.

This is where Bono told a Mexican fan that they will be there this upcoming 2010 before June.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I would have thought so. U2 not doing Latin America would be very strange. But i don't know why some of these major bands leave it till the last legs of their tours or roughly about to play in Latin America?

They do and very passionately.

When they finished their gig at Houston this past October, all of them went to Cancun for an overindulgence in the Mexican sun for three days before their next show in Oklahoma City.

This is where Bono told a Mexican fan that they will be there this upcoming 2010 before June.

That's true, so I guess I shouldn't feel bad for them, right? :rolleyes::lol: