✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacky: Just finished dancing to "Beautiful Day". It's amazing how AWESOME that song can make you feel. :P!

Isn't that the truth. It's my cell phone alarm tone. So it wakes me up every morning :)

Oh and I'm seeing them again in July! This time in the New Meadowlands Stadium :)

As always, Starbucks with their money-sucking schemes, they put up the LOVE CD album if you spend $15 or more in their products at the store. However, the CD includes the version of I Believe In Father Christmas by U2. It's so lovely, take a listen:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfIWCiX21qg]YouTube- U2 : I Believe In Father Christmas (RED WIRE) [ Inc. Lyrics][/ame]

As always, Starbucks with their money-sucking schemes, they put up the LOVE CD album if you spend $15 or more in their products at the store. However, the CD includes the version of I Believe In Father Christmas by U2. It's so lovely, take a listen:

YouTube- U2 : I Believe In Father Christmas (RED WIRE) [ Inc. Lyrics]

i really love this song... the original song by Emerson Lake and Palmer is one of the songs that my dad always plays on his xmas mix... this song for me is very nostalgic.

great cover!

i really love this song... the original song by Emerson Lake and Palmer is one of the songs that my dad always plays on his xmas mix... this song for me is very nostalgic.

great cover!

Indeed, their cover of Neon Lights is also beautiful. That one has to be one of the most relaxing songs ever made, along with Beach Sequence from the Passengers album.

We're very pleased to confirm that U2 will headline the Pyramid Stage on Friday night at Glastonbury 2010.

Said Michael Eavis: "The 26-year-old rumour has finally come true. At last, the biggest band in the world are going to play the best festival in the world! Nothing could be better for our 40th anniversary party. And there are even more surprises in the pipeline..."

Guest howyousawtheworld

U2 at Glastonbury! MY DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE!!! But who else is going to headline? Rolling Stones maybe?

Guest howyousawtheworld
I actually heard that U2 turned down Micheal Eavis and Glastonbury every other time he asked them. :dozey:

Yeah that is actually true. Don't know why. I think they felt their live performances didn't suit festival style. This is the band who are more used to playing on mind blowing stages rather than the simple pyramid stage after all!