✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got The Unforgettable Fire, which now is my third U2 album (I have Joshua Tree :heart: and Atomic Bomb :blank:). I have to say, after three listens through it's really quite terrific. Nowhere near the catastrophic brilliance of Joshua Tree, but songs like "Homecoming" and "Bad" are really close and they are extremely catchy. I look forward to getting their other three first albums soon. I know I will love them all.

News from U2.com on 15 + 16.2.10

NEWS FROM U2.COM

U2 not playing O2 or Docklands.

15 February 2010. Following recent comments by U2 Promoter Arthur Fogel, all U2's European tour dates have been announced. The band will not be playing gigs at Dublin's O2 or Docklands as is being reported.

'Final U2 360° Show in North America'

16 February 2010. It's going to be the first show in North America this summer - even though it's the final one to be announced. The Salt Lake City 360° show will take place on June 3rd at Rice Eccles Stadium and tickets go on public sale next Monday, February 2nd, at 10am local time.

A presale for U2.com subscribers opens this Thursday February 18th at 10am and runs until Saturday February 20th at 5pm (local time)..

We'll be emailing our subscribers with presale details today. Click here for dates and onsales of 2010 shows.

Here's the presale times for our different subscriber groups. (Please note:you can check what subscriber group you are in by logging in.)

Horizon - Presale Opens 10am February 18th

Breathe - Presale Opens 10am February 18th

Boots - Presale Opens 10am February 19th

Magnificent - Presale Opens 10am February 19th

(all times local)

It's true that Snow Patrol is a great opener.... for me the best songs of the concert ( I went to the opening concert of the tour in Barcelona -spain- XD) were sunday... WOWY one... and the unforget..fire and Vertigo was great tooo

all of them!!

I subscribed as a U2 fan in november or so... I received a message then that I would receive a cd within a few months, but haven't heard from it since. Does anyone have any idea when this album will be shipped?

hi everyone:nice:

I gonna see them in Brussels on September 22;)

Me too :dance: Can't wait!

What tickets did you get?

North America support acts announced:

http://www.atu2.com/news/u2-announces-360-tour-opening-acts.html

U2 has announced the opening acts for the North American leg of this year's U2 360 Tour. As reported yesterday, Lenny Kravitz will open the first show of the tour in Salt Lake City. He'll stay on board for a couple more shows, and then The Fray and Interpol will open later dates in North America. Here's the list:

* Lenny Kravitz: Salt Lake City, Anaheim 1, Anaheim 2, Denver

* The Fray: Oakland, Seattle, Edmonton

* Interpol: Minneapolis, East Lansing, Toronto, Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia

No opening acts have been announced for the two shows in Montreal and the final show in East Rutherford. Here's the full list of U2 360 2010 North American concerts on U2tours.com.

DAMMIT I WANTED INTERPOL IN ANAHEIM. :dozey:

North America support acts announced:

http://www.atu2.com/news/u2-announces-360-tour-opening-acts.html

DAMMIT I WANTED INTERPOL IN ANAHEIM. :dozey:

I know. I would have taken Interpol or the Fray. I won't go watch Lenny Kravitz. This is the second time SoCal gets screwed. Great openers the last time around, and who do we get...Black Eyed Peas. I skipped that, too.

INTERPOL IS OPENING IN PHILLY.

Someone tell me, are they good? :P

Live or in general? If you mean live, I wouldn't know, but if you're not familiar with them in general, I'd listen to their debut album - "Turn on the Bright Lights" - NOW.

Thanks so much for responding and sorry for taking sooo long to respond. I've been visiting the site but was not signed in so I never got your message till now. Well I managed to get two GA tickets for the Rogers Center show on July 3. My tickets says GA25 row GA0 seat 17.. I'm assuming this is what they put on the ticket but it is still just a GA floor ticket and there is no actual seat. Please say im right haha. Did you go to a Toronto show or were they all shows near you? Also how early did you go? It says doors open at 5 but I can only imagine everyone who got GA floor tickets will be heading there real early.

That's great, congrats for getting the 2 GA tickets! That's really the best place be to in. The row and seat number in the ticket don't mean anything, it's still a normal general admission ticket, they just use those numbers to keep track of the inventory. So yes, you're right.

I actually went to Tampa, Los Angeles, and Vancouver. I arrived at 7am for all of them, and there were already more than 50 to 100 people in line. You definitely have to arrive very early if wanna make it to the front row within the inner circle, especially for a city like Toronto where the fans' hardcoreness is just way beyond imagination.