✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:, don't worry, I won't.

But I have an SLR that I would LOVE to bring and I know they'll never let me in. :disappointed:

EDIT: Guess what? I WAS WRONG!

I e-mailed the venue and asked if they'd be letting cameras in, and the person who replied said "yes, still cameras only will be let in if they're carried in a bag smaller than 12 x 12 x 12".

Woo! I can bring by Rebel and have some amazing pictures to show!!

Bump!

U2's new triple vinyl is out. Is it worth it to buy do you think? :thinking: The vinyl cover is really pretty.

i listened to the preview on the website, then decided to get it. can't really say if it's really worth it til i see the real deal, but the price wasn't too exorbitant for me...especially when it turned out that i didn't have to pay for shipping.

could anyone confirm if shipping is indeed free for UK? last thing i'd want is to be told i'm not getting my order cos i missed out on paying for the shipping... :confused:

Hm. I might get it. Not sure. :thinking:

Sorry, can't confirm for you. :shrug:

Christina, to be honest with you, I am not that impressed about Artificial Horizon's work. I think you should listen to it before you buy it.

My Artificial Horizon arrived today, and it's gonna remain sealed, I'm not really a fan of remixes :shrug:

Anyway, they announced the supporters for the EU shows, and we have Kasabian in Turin and Interpol in Rome...I'm not a big fan of either, I know only a bit about them but that is enough to know I would have enjoyed Snow Patrol much more, they were really great last year :nice: