✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

Every time I listen to "Stranded" I like it less. :confused::shrug:

really? for me it's the opposite! i didnt like it very much at the beginning, but yesterday i downloaded it from itunes and now i keep listening to this song:wacko:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swedish weekly top 30 countdown of Sales and Downloads:

30 (03) Jay-Z, BONO, the Edge and Rihanna: Stranded (Haiti, mon amour)!!

23 (27) Beyonce accompanied by Chris playing the piano on HALO

22 (-) COLDPLAY: A MESSAGE 2010

10 (29) Justin Timberlake: Hallelujah

What a drop of Stranded (Haiti, mon amour) - from 3 to 30!!! But I do not think that the song was "catchy" enough. I still cannot hum that song "on command".

Really nice to see that COLDPLAY was NEW with A MESSAGE 2010 at no. 22, whereas Beyoncé with Chris playing the piano on "Halõ" is at no. 23! :):D

Hannah told me! :cheesy:

I don't have standing. :sad: But it still would be amazing to meet!

I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHOW. :dance::dance::dance:

Alright then :shrug:

We'll meet then outside of the arena atleast :wacko:

:( awww i wish you had standing so that we could all rock out together

BONO = :freak: :freak: :freak:

OMG

WOWW how great to see U2... I went to the fist concert of the tour in BCN 30-6 and it was amaizing!!!!!!!! i was in the golden circle and incredible! it was the first time of U2 for me and woooh no more words

You are welcome to join me front row in Miami, New York, and Seville this year. :cool:

How lucky you are, Rishi.

Where is Seville? (it almost sounds like the Spanish city Sevilla - maybe there is a connection between Seville and Spain's Sevilla)?

Indeed Nancy, it's the city of Sevilla in Spain. It's actually spelled Seville in English, just like Brazil vs Brasil in Portuguese.

U2 will be visiting Denmark this year too, aren't you up for the two shows in Horsens? I bet Horsens isn't that far from your place, buy a GA ticket, I know you want to. :wink:

Hey sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know who's opening for them on the June 6 concert in Anaheim, CA? :)

The opening acts haven't been announced yet.

Keep updated using this website. -> http://u2.com/tour/index/

That's very common in Europe and in large US cities, most shows are sold out within 45 minutes.

GA stands for General Admission, which is a ticket that allows you to stay within the field of the stadium as a first come first serves basis. If you arrive early enough, you can have the best chance to be front row in front of the band, or wherever you want...