✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With or Without You no. 16 on Danish i'Tunes due to X Factor Winner's performance of this song

X Factor has done it again!

Danish X Factor Winner Thomas sung U2's "With or Without You" very well. Result: U2 is back on the i'Tunes list on position 16 with this song.

Golly, is it really only 2 more months until I see U2? I've had tickets since November, so this excruciating wait is starting to wind down ever so slowly...

I'm curious what types of changes will occur on this leg of the tour, both in regards to visuals and the actual setlist. They've had plenty of time to think of new things. It will be my first time seeing U2, so I guess I shouldn't be picky.

Funny thing is, this will be the first concert I go to with my family in like 10 years. I've gone with friends to shows since (though most were to shitty teen pop bands). I obviously opted out of GA Floor seats and instead settled for some pretty respectable assigned seats (respectable given the size of Angel Stadium, anyway). I don't think my step-parents would enjoy being in a pit...

^It's exciting, isn't it? :wacky:

I see them in three months and it's still incredbily hard to believe. I don't think I will believe it until I'm there, Interpol playing, the crowd starting to get ancy.

I've had my tickets since October or November, so it's about time things start to get exciting. :wacky: