✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, I would have loved for Interpol. I'm pretty indifferent to Lenny Kravitz, who opens for Anaheim, but I'll take him over The Fray at any rate. :\

I would prefer Interpol or the Fray. I never liked Lenny Kravitz. I am looking forward to the show. The Rose Bowl was miserable. Anaheim Stadium is big, but it is far more comfortable.

I picked up random seats here and there for that show. I didn't know if it would be a hot ticket. Rose Bowl sold out and I barely got in. I think this one will be a lot less in demand. Plus, two stadium gigs makes it a far less difficult ticket. I still would like to pick up a GA ticket for one of the nights. I've seen U2 3 times but never from good seats.

You guys are so lucky you've seen them numerous times.

This'll be my first time, so it's gonna be pretty spectacular. :cheesy:

Yes, I'm lucky to have seen them several times, but you're lucky that your going to be seeing them for the first time. It's still exciting for me to go, but nothing beats the excitement of seeing a band you love for the first time. I hope it's a great show.

So what's going on with Songs of Ascent?

Paul McGuinness has told Rolling Stone that there won't be a new U2 album out before the U2 360 tour resumes in June, but that it's "increasingly likely" a new album will be out before the end of the year. That's the word from RS' Associate Editor Brian Hiatt, who posted this earlier today on Twitter:

No new U2 album by June, band manager Paul McGuinness tells me in the new RS: "However, before the end of the year is increasingly likely."

Keep an eye on our U2 new album page for everything we know about the band's next album.

http://www.atu2.com/news/mcguinness-no-u2-album-by-june-maybe-by-end-of-2010.html

Thanks you two, I'm super excited!

And Kite, I honestly don't know what to tell you. I absolutely love both those bands.

:shrug: Good luck picking, I wouldn't be able to decide.

I think it will be U2 with the hope that the BBC will have some parts of the flaming lips set on the telly, the first U2 festival show in 20 years is going to special, a shame dizzie rascal is before them

How cool is it that the DVD is coming out right before the next leg of the tour? It will be an awesome chance to re-live the experience before going to see it again. And for those of us who had crummy seats (that's me), it will probably be better than the actual show.

Just was playing Stay (Far Away, So Close!) and it sounds so great! Going to try to play it w/ a full band or something.

Good choice. I love the Zooropa/Pop era of U2. Easily, one of the most creative time periods of their career. It's a shame it was so under-rated at the time of release.