✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

Good news: Rescheduled dates announced! :D

Bad news: They're a looooooong way off! :dozey:

http://www.atu2.com/news/tour-dates-rescheduled.html

U2 have rescheduled the dates for the North American leg of their 360 tour for Spring/Summer 2011 with all tickets valid for the new performance dates. The North American leg will kick off on May 21 next year at Invesco Field in Denver and end on July 23, 2011, in Minneapolis, music concert company Live Nation Entertainment said.

Here are the rescheduled dates:

May 21: Denver, Col. (Invesco Field, formerly June 12/10)

May 24: Salt Lake City, Utah (Rice Eccles Stadium, formerly June 3/10)

June 1: Edmonton, Alberta (Commonwealth Stadium, formerly June 23/10)

June 4: Seattle, Wash. (Qwest Field, formerly June 20/10)

June 7: Oakland, Calif. (McAfee Coliseum, formerly June 16/10)

June 17: Anaheim, Calif. (Angels Stadium, formerly June 6/10)

June 18: Anaheim, Calif. (Angels Stadium, formerly June 7/10)

June 26: East Lansing, Mich. (Spartan Stadium at MSU, formerly June 30/10)

June 29: Miami, Fla. (Sun Life Stadium, formerly July 9/10) *previously Dolphin Stadium

July 5: Chicago, Ill. (Soldier Field, formerly July 6/10)

July 8: Montreal, Quebec (Hippodrome, formerly July 16/10)

July 9: Montreal, Quebec (Hippodrome, formerly July 17/10)

July 11: Toronto, Ontario (Rogers Centre, formerly July 3/10)

July 14: Philadelphia, Pa. (Lincoln Financial Field, formerly July 12/10)

July 20: East Rutherford, N.J. (New Meadowlands Stadium, formerly July 19/10)

July 23: Minneapolis, Minn. (TCF Bank Stadium, formerly June 27/10)

I'll have had my tickets for 20 months by then.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u2-280_1056557a.jpg

U2's £85m makes them world's biggest earning band of 2010

U2 have been named the highest-earning music act of 2010 by Forbes magazine. The band earned £84.9m in the last 12 months to take the title.

Heavy metal rockers AC/DC were second with earnings of £74.5m – the band’s Black Ice tour was the highest grossing tour in the world in the first six months of 2010. Beyonce was the highest paid female, though Forbes reports that more than half the Halo singer’s £56.8m earnings came from endorsement deals with companies such as L’Oreal and Nintendo. Beyonce’s husband Jay-Z ranked sixth with earnings of just over £41m.

Others in the Forbes’ Top Earning Musicians of 2010 list included Bruce Springsteen, Britney Spears and Madonna. Lady GaGa made her first appearance on the annual list, raking in over £40.5m for her 106-date Fame Ball and Monster Ball world tours, but on the whole the list was crammed with established artists who have been around for well over a decade.

The only Brits in the top 10 were Coldplay, at joint 10th place with Black Eyed Peas – both bands earned £31.3 million in the last year.

In other U2 news, the band have confirmed they will reschedule tour dates they cancelled when Bono hurt his back earlier this year, and are keen to have another crack at Glastonbury. "I'm going to be fighting fit next summer in the US (and) looking forward to this summer in Europe,” the frontman said.

“I'm ready, rebuilt by German engineering,” he told E Online. “Better design, I'm told. I'm very well. I can sit. I can stand. I can move around a bit. Feeling strong, feeling confident, know what I'm saying?"

Forbes’ Top Earning Musicians of 2010:

1. U2 - £84.9m

2. AC/DC - £74.5m

3. Beyonce - £56.8m

4. Bruce Springsteen - £45.7m

5. Britney Spears - £41.8m

6. Jay-Z - £41.1m

7. Lady GaGa - £40.5m

8. Madonna - £37.9m

9. Kenny Chesney - £32.6m

= 10. Black Eyed Peas - £31.3m

= 10. Coldplay - £31.3m

=10. Toby Keith - £31.3m

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/u2/news/230871-u2-is-world-s-richest-band (& various)

Bump

They're setting up the claw in Turin and the band should arrive tomorrow to start rehearing, it seems someone also found out where they're gonna stay :D

38372_1445832678652_1618215031_1049820_7343713_n.jpg

All the pictures here

- 12 days till I see them standing right on that field :bomb:

I think I've read it in the u2 italian forum, it must be some Juventus match, but it was already planned that they were playing somewhere else where they can also attract more people. The stadium is property of the Municipality so they decided what to do with it and I guess it's pretty clear that U2 is bringing them a lot more money :lol: