✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the picture of BONO - nice to see that he has made some progress. :)

I followed the link posted here: "The fan who posted the photo said that Bono "could not get out of the car" to have his photo taken and "gave the impression of being in some pain," but happily agreed to the photos, anyway".

So BONO has made some progress, but according to "the fan mentioned" there is still some way to go before BONO can perform in the well-known BONO style.

I'll cross fingers for his full and speedy recovery, so he will soon be fit for performing at U2 concerts.

So I watched the Dvd yesterday, is it me or did they switch the order of the songs in which they appeared? I don't quite remember them starting with Get On Your Boots. Hmm...the beginning seems different to me. :thinking::confused:

So I watched the Dvd yesterday, is it me or did they switch the order of the songs in which they appeared? I don't quite remember them starting with Get On Your Boots. Hmm...the beginning seems different to me. :thinking::confused:

You're right, Breathe was the first song of this concert. U2 have a habit of not putting the full setlist on their DVD's. Usually the song or two that's omitted is on the bonus disc or an easter egg somewhere on the concert disc.

I knew I wasn't imagining things. :P I just bought the one disc dvd so I guess I'll miss out on the rest.

You can always sell it and buy the 2-DVD version of it, which includes Breathe and some other bonus material.

really not sure what to think of the u2 live/african choir mixes they keep playing during world cup preview shows on espn. so far only the adjectives bizarre and random have come to mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYWE9LRBX7Q]YouTube- U2 South Africa World Cup 2010 Song[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXQXj6CQMQ]YouTube- U2 and The Soweto Gospel Choir - Magnificent[/ame]

Favourite part of the DVD:

Bono: "Space travel turns me oooooooooon"

Edge: *turns around gives Larry a "Did you see wtf he just did there" look

Larry: *Looks down and laughs/smiles to himself"

Watching it makes me sad though, it came out exactly a month before my concert date. :(

They just postponed the North American leg of the tour. They are suppose to announce the make up dates for summer 2011 at some point. Keep your tickets and wait for the rescheduled dates. I'm sure if you can't make the new date you'll be able to get a refund from ticketmaster. I'm in the same situation as you, as I was suppose to see them in NYC/NJ. However, the European leg of the tour is still on as scheduled.

I know but I don't want a refund, I want to see U2!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Calm down my friend. They'll be back in March-April next year completely rejuvenated, fresh, all along with new material and a superb level of hardcoreness for their fans.