✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a PLEBA girl once, but I haven't been on there as much as I used to...especially after they started charging. Besides all my U2 friends are on Facebook now.

They don't charge unless you want premium features...

Yes, I'm hardly on there now. The U2 friends I have made from there I have met in real life and have them on fb as well. It is very cliquish (is that a word?) and not fun anymore.

They don't charge unless you want premium features...

Yes, I'm hardly on there now. The U2 friends I have made from there I have met in real life and have them on fb as well. It is very cliquish (is that a word?) and not fun anymore.

Yeah...and those premium features used to be free. I only paid during the tour, but shortly after that Facebook picked up real quickly, and I quit payin'. And I know exactly what you mean about it not being fun anymore...actually I've run into some real jerks over there...and I have no time for that.

That is exactly why I came here. I was getting bugged so badly about liking Coldplay, to the point that people were posting negative comments on my fb. I don't need that. I notice that the premium features on Interference are free here, which is nice! Great to know there are some fellow U2 fans here, so hello!

Guest howyousawtheworld
That is exactly why I came here. I was getting bugged so badly about liking Coldplay, to the point that people were posting negative comments on my fb. I don't need that. I notice that the premium features on Interference are free here, which is nice! Great to know there are some fellow U2 fans here, so hello!

It's incredible how people can't accept other people's music tastes. I love Coldplay and U2 equally. Both are similar (in the sense that both can make timeless stadium classics) but different in their own way. Apparently it's a sin in the music business to create music which 100,000 people can sing along to at one time but U2 and Coldplay prove that is just bollocks. No other band around can match these two in putting on a show.

• 3 weeks later...

haven't posted here in a while, but welcome butterflygirl!

U2 for me, was the first band I ever fell in love with, so that will never change, so no matter how much ALL of my friends don't like U2, I always will, which makes the music that much more special for me!

• 2 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRcKioEftdg]U2 - Schluss Amazing Grace + Where the streets have no name - Frankfurt 10.08.2010 - YouTube[/ame]

my last u2 Konzert , wenn mann mal Hannover aussen vor lässt

it was one of the greatest and nearly at the zoo tv tour