U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

where are the U2 fans?

some favorites of mine:

New Years Day (the most underated U2 song!!!)

Sweetest Thing

Beautiful Day

Promenade

Electrical Storm

Indian Summer Sky

With or Without You

Bullet The Blue Sky

I Will Follow

The Unforgettable Fire

A Sort of Homecoming

Pride (In The Name of Love)

Bad

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Stuck In A Moment You Cant Get Out of

Kite

Elevation

Walk On

New York

In A Little While

Desire

When Love Comes To Town

All I Want Is You

Angel of Harlem

Where The Streets Have No Name

I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For

One

i like U2's newer stuff from like All That You Cant Leave Behind but i like there 80's stuff so much better, and i cant stand there early and mid 90's stuff, except for "One" :D

oh yeah...............indeedy :D

when bono was singing it live the crowd of 79,999 and Me :lol: were singing "sunday bloody sunday" over and over and over while he spoke his beliefs and the music played in the background...awesome 8)

when bono was singing it live the crowd of 79,999 and Me :lol: were singing "sunday bloody sunday" over and over and over while he spoke his beliefs and the music played in the background...awesome 8)

I love love LOVE U2! They're brilliant!

Hayley, did you see them at Slane Castle? I have a bootleg of that show, that song was fantastic. I think it's one of my favorite live versions of that song (other than the one from rattle & hum).

I LOVE U2

i saw them live 5 years ago. it was awesome. i've actually only been to 2 concerts and they happen to be the best bands. the first being U2 and now recently, COLDPLAY. but i love U2. my favs would have to be ONE, PRIDE (in the name of love), WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, and offcourse SUNDAY BLODDY SUNDAY kicks arse

I love love LOVE U2! They're brilliant!

Hayley, did you see them at Slane Castle? I have a bootleg of that show, that song was fantastic. I think it's one of my favorite live versions of that song (other than the one from rattle & hum).

yeha i was there lol

im sure you can hear me singing over the top of evvvvveryone, even Bono :lol: (not really though...!)

• 2 weeks later...