✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a HUGE U2 fan! There's no way I could pick out one album or song as my favorite - I truly enjoy all their music from their entire history.

Seeing them live is like nothing else I've ever experienced at a concert. I saw them three times on the Elevation tour. I've heard many people compare their concerts to a religious experience and I'd have to agree! Even though the arenas were sold out, U2 makes you feel like you're at some intimate performance. After the first time seeing them I left the venue literally feeling breathless, thinking "OMG, what have I just witnessed?!"

I can't wait until the new album comes out and they tour again. I heard this next tour could be the last time they go out on the road in such a big way. Bono's said he doesn't want to be doing this when he's 60.

*raises hand* I'm a huge u2 fan! lol

anybody seen the exhibit at the r&r hall of fame? it's great!

ohhh and btw any zootopians here? haha :)

me me me! i'm wildhoney82 on zootopia. i'm a HUGE U2 fan. saw them 10-30-01 in providence RI, the greatest night of my life. i have all of their cds and a bunch of live concerts. (i anticipate being as obssessed with coldplay in about 15 years as i am with U2 now, when they have as many albums and 20 years behind them. :lol: )

some of my favorite U2 songs: streets, with or without you, shadows and tall trees, i will follow, kite, still havent found what i'm looking for, gone, stay. my favorite album is the joshua tree, closely followed by all that i can't leave behind. 8) anyone who wants to chat about U2 just pm me, i'm up for it anytime. walk on! :)

Asha, very cool avatar! I used to love that show, especially his hamster sidekick. It was a hamster, right?

The exhibit was great!

I just went on Saturday for the Fan Celebration Day. I spent SOO much money! :o Was anyone else there on Saturday? The guy dressed as Edge KILLED me! :lol:

I wanted to go to the fan day but i had to go on tuesday before i went to the coldplay concert :shrug:

hey meghan... haha great name (mines spelled weird though) :P wow i haven't seen u2 live. my bro went to one of the elevation concerts before i got obsessed with u2. I'm dying over that now. lol but i can't wait until the next tour!

Asha, very cool avatar! I used to love that show, especially his hamster sidekick. It was a hamster, right?

The exhibit was great!

I just went on Saturday for the Fan Celebration Day. I spent SOO much money! :o Was anyone else there on Saturday? The guy dressed as Edge KILLED me! :lol:

Yep, Danger Mouse's trusty sidekick, Penfold, was indeed a hamster. I actually bought nearly the entire series on VHS a couple of years ago. It's so much fun to go back and watch them now. :D

And on to U2 business...

I want to go to the Hall of Fame exhibit sooooooo badly! My sister and I are going to really try and make a trip up there by September, when it closes. I hope I can make that happen!

It's on VHS? Where did you find it? Good luck with your trip! I hope you make it up' date=' you'll enjoy it. :)[/quote']

I ordered them from amazon.com, but they didn't have the entire collection so I still have to hunt the rest down, only a few episodes, though. I suppose I should check if they are available on DVD. Hmmm... :-o :D

Thanks, I hope we do make it! With all that precious U2 memorabillia (sp?) in one place in the U.S. I can't possibly let this opportunity to see it pass me by!

I actually haven't spent much on U2 in a long time, so this would be my splurge. For a while there I succumbed to the evil temptations of eBay and bought a lot of stuff from there (never bootlegs), mainly old performances and concerts (that were televised), TV appearances, interviews, and random stuff like that which I missed out on the first time around and that I know will NEVER be shown on TV again - beginning from when they first started out. I also was lucky enough to have a friend who owned a lot of rare clips, so we did a bunch of trading. I've got so many VHS tapes stacked up, I really need to catalog all of it.

I thought I was done with shelling out moolah for the four lads until the next CD and tour, but then the exhibit came around, so...... yikes!

I wanted to go to the fan day but i had to go on tuesday before i went to the coldplay concert :shrug:

hey meghan... haha great name (mines spelled weird though) :P wow i haven't seen u2 live. my bro went to one of the elevation concerts before i got obsessed with u2. I'm dying over that now. lol but i can't wait until the next tour!

you MUST see them live 8) it is a life altering experience for sure! i was about 8 feet away from the stage, i nearly had a heart attack about 4 different times!! seriously, that concert was like dying and going to heaven. have you seen the elevation tour DVD/VHS? its almost like being there ;)