🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

Great, thanks for the heads up on th youtube vids. Although I knew they would be there.

I wanted to see No Cars Go, but it's SNL and it's probably to long.....coz you can't cut that track short.

I was hoping for No Cars Go as well. But I was happy to hear the other Car song. I'm still waiting for March 6th to get Neon Bible. So it was fun hearing a song for the first time. I was very impressed.

neon bible seems like the win butler show, but it's still good. i just feel like arcade fire lost one of the things that made them so great on funeral. neon bible is a very good CD with several good songs on it, but I don't like it as much as funeral.

neon bible seems like the win butler show, but it's still good. i just feel like arcade fire lost one of the things that made them so great on funeral. neon bible is a very good CD with several good songs on it, but I don't like it as much as funeral.

What is this 'one of the things'?

What is this 'one of the things'?

well, i mentioned that win butler was the star rather than the entire band standing out. it's just my opinion but they seemed like a group acting as one rather than a group led by win butler, and that's what they lost, that quality to their music. like i said, it's just my opinion, and the album is still very good.

I think 'Neon Bible' is awesome! Yeah it's different than 'Funeral', but if it were the same, we'd be bored. Nevertheless, all of The Arcade Fire's music is great, and they still have their original touch in their music. Nothing has changed drastically.

give it time :)

Me, musically Neon Bible blows my mind. I love it. I wasn't sure they could pull it off, and they did. And Win's voice is way stronger this time.

Lyrically, I really don't know what to make of it... it has that quality that I loved in Funeral where you have to sort of untangle what the songs are about... I'm just not so sure I like what I find when I've gotten some of them untangled this time. :\ hmm.

I love the Building Downtown lyrics. They blow my mind, they are awesome. I find their critique on religion interesting on this album.

Interesting and thought-provoking, yes. But a little uncomfortable at times too... I just haven't made up my mind yet, I guess.