✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Last Album that you bought/acquired?

*Justine*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow. How can you buy so many cd's ApproximatelyInfinite? I hope you buy them of the internet, because if you bought that many here in Norway you would be bankrupt.

What is the price of cd's in the store over there? Here 1 cd costs me 35 dollars in the store.:(

I got the Muse H.A.A.R.P CD/DVD the other day...yup.

Wahoo, me too. Well, that and Pretty. Odd. by Panic at the Disco. I need to go out and purchase Narrow Stairs but probably won't until I get Coldplay's new album.

jujst ordered

the strokes-room on fire

the strokes-is this it?

the national-alligator

the national-virgina ep/dvd

radiohead-amnesiac

radiohead-hail to the thief

got them all just getting the actual cd's

The last thing I bought was my VLV pre-order on iTunes to get the bonus tracks and I'll probably buy the physical CD too when it comes out. I'm also working on collecting all the Bob Dylan Bootleg Series. But currently I'm thinking about picking up the new Death Cab stuff, any opinions? RollingStone thought pretty highly of it...

Oh wow. How can you buy so many cd's ApproximatelyInfinite? I hope you buy them of the internet, because if you bought that many here in Norway you would be bankrupt.

What is the price of cd's in the store over there? Here 1 cd costs me 35 dollars in the store.:(

$35?!?! that's ridiculous. here they're between $10 and $20 for a single CD. i bought all these because there was a GREAT sale at borders, and all 6 cost me about $40 total.

erm, no new CDs for me, but last night i downloaded about 12 random tracks off my favorite movie soundtracks. i have a huge thing for original scores :nice:

$35?!?! that's ridiculous. here they're between $10 and $20 for a single CD. i bought all these because there was a GREAT sale at borders, and all 6 cost me about $40 total.

That's a lot of music for your money right there.

In Norway there is basically a monopoly on cd sales in stores. There is only one chain of stores that sell cd's in Norway now, I think there might be one more but it's like in the very north of Norway.

I'll just have to stick with my downloads and the occasional online buying of a cd.

Where should I start...

My list is large mainly because:

1 - I found an independent shop today which had quite a few CDs at good prices

2 - There was a record fair in one of the church halls, of which I purchased some CDs at very good prices.

All in all, I think the best part of £50 exited my wallet today