🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

Allright, so I had this dream that I went to the store to buy a digital camera.

So I went home and realise that the camera was quite hard to use.

Instead of coming with the typical manual, it came with a CD-ROM that said on the cover that there will be videos showing a guide who tells you how to use the camera.

I put it in my computer only to find that GUY BERRYMAN was in the videos giving step by step directions on using the camera.

I laughed when I woke up, because it's funny how I Guy LOVES cameras (=

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I would've had a heart attack in my dream if that ever happened to me:bomb:

I had a dream last night that I killed Arlene. Seriously. I pushed her off a bridge:lol: It's both sick and kind of hilarious how my mind works:laugh3: Oh and then there was something about apples falling from the sky:laugh3:

^I would've had a heart attack in my dream if that ever happened to me:bomb:

I had a dream last night that I killed Arlene. Seriously. I pushed her off a bridge:lol: It's both sick and kind of hilarious how my mind works:laugh3: Oh and then there was something about apples falling from the sky:laugh3:

:laugh3:How strange..."apples falling from the sky"

I had a dream last night where me, my sister, and her friend Karina, went to a Coldplay concert and we were expecting a huge stadium but then it was just a room about the size of a classroom. So then when we went to take our seats, Karina didn't have one and so some guy told her to go stand by the stage off the side the whole concert but she didn't want to and I gladly took her spot.:awesome: It was closer to Coldplay. :D So I was just waiting and waiting and I decided to go look outside and I see Chris walking by a whole bunch of people but no one even notices him or knows who he is. I'm all freaking out inside and screaming because no one but me is getting excited about the fact that Chris was right there! Then all of a sudden they say that Coldplay is not performing, and I firmly tell them, "I'm not leaving until I see Coldplay!" Then my alarm rang.:laugh3:

I had a dream where me, Snake from the Metal Gear video games, Guy, and my best friend from high school had to break into a huge vault in some university. I can't remember how we did it, but monkey bars and fighter jets were involved. And when we got to the safe, it was like a thrift store, complete with employees and funny smelling furniture.

Probably the weirdest dream in recent memory.

• 3 weeks later...

Where has everyone been? :thinking:

:p

Last night I had a dream...

Of a music video for Yellow (Alpha Remix). The boys were dressed in clothes that kinda looked like Viva/Talk-video styled. Chris was by himself in a field looking at the stars (duh :p), then he got up trying to find the band. Meanwhile they were playing at some concert without him. So he walked thru forests and roads until he found the place, he went inside and got up on stage and continued singing. All was going well until everything got blurry (at the "its true" part) and then everything went black. All of a sudden I somehow was at a Killers concert and they were singing Yellow. I tried finding a bathroom and when I opened the door to the bathroom on the otherside was an ocean, and a message in a bottle came floating by. I picked it up and opened the message which said, "bells aren't ringing". Then I woke up :uhoh:

I don't get my dream at all :(

I had a dream last night that Jonny was in a fatal car crash. I cried the entire dream and was sending sympathy cards to Chris and Guy and Will. And for some reason I lived in a grocery store, so I was lying in the aisles sobbing and people were trying to comfort me but all I could say was "Can't you see?! Jonny's dead and Coldplay will never be the same! I'll never be the same! Can you even imagine how Chris feels right now!?" And I cried the entire dream. I woke up crying too. :bigcry:

It was HORRIBLE :cry:

Jonny keeps popping up in my dreams.

Just randomly, like an extra in movie or something.

I had a chris one the other night...well one of my typical coldplay dreams. :sad:

We were watching tv, and we were flicking through the channels and found a program called

Swine Flu Crisis: Chris Martin

:wtf:?

But it was about him doing charity work for the organisation they gave the money to.

But that only lasted a tiny while :laugh4: