January 25, 20179 yr Whoa, @Nie I just realized that it was your birthday 2 days ago. Happy birthday! :D
January 25, 20179 yr Whoa, @Nie I just realized that it was your birthday 2 days ago. Happy birthday! :D Good find ! Happy belated birthday then @Nie ! :)
January 26, 20179 yr Whoa, @Nie I just realized that it was your birthday 2 days ago. Happy birthday! :D Haha, thanks. How did you find out? I had sneakily put a little hint over here: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-was-the-last-thing-you-said.44285/page-84#post-5864746 But no one noticed. :D
January 26, 20179 yr Haha, thanks. How did you find out? I had sneakily put a little hint over here: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-was-the-last-thing-you-said.44285/page-84#post-5864746 But no one noticed. :D After Guy mentioned it, i checked your profile and its written there, so maybe Guy saw it there ? Oh, and AROBTTH is your favorite album ?
January 26, 20179 yr After Guy mentioned it, i checked your profile and its written there, so maybe Guy saw it there ? Oh, and AROBTTH is your favorite album ? AROBTTH is one of my favorites, but it's close with X&Y and VLV. But I think when I signed up I only could choose 1. :D
January 27, 20179 yr In My Place...I was singing it to the dog today in the car! Hmmm, she didn't sing back though. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
January 27, 20179 yr Haha, thanks. How did you find out? I had sneakily put a little hint over here: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-was-the-last-thing-you-said.44285/page-84#post-5864746 But no one noticed. :D After Guy mentioned it, i checked your profile and its written there, so maybe Guy saw it there ? Oh, and AROBTTH is your favorite album ? Yeah, I accidentally clicked on your profile and it dawned on me. I really don't know why that happened lol. And I never made the connection with that post :p Wow, Nie, you're not only good at solving riddles, but giving them as well ;)
January 27, 20179 yr Yeah, I accidentally clicked on your profile and it dawned on me. I really don't know why that happened lol. And I never made the connection with that post[emoji14] Wow, Nie, you're not only good at solving riddles, but giving them as well ;) accidentally - slip of the finger kind probably. [emoji14] Leaving hints everywhere, some got noticed! Didn't you check out my Instagram account? [emoji6]
January 27, 20179 yr accidentally - slip of the finger kind probably. [emoji14] Leaving hints everywhere, some got noticed! Didn't you check out my Instagram account? [emoji6] Nie, I am totally confused what everyone is hinting at about you [emoji848][emoji18]I see your post. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
January 28, 20179 yr A Head Full Of Dreams is a f*cking GREAT song (even better when you didnt listen to it for a while)
February 21, 20179 yr Proof is my favourite song today. Honestly it is so beautiful Indeed it is brilliant. Recently listening lots of B-Sides, my favourite now is Only Superstition Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
February 22, 20179 yr Amsterdam - Live version is even better! Ah yeah I agree man. It is even better when you can play it on piano, like idk you just get an even better connection to the song. I'm trying to learn moving to mars now but it isn't the easiest to learn :P
February 27, 20179 yr That song is beautiful, too bad not many know of it Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app
February 27, 20179 yr That song is beautiful, too bad not many know of it Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app Unfortunately not :(
Create an account or sign in to comment