✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my current state of life my husband and I are going to be proud parents soon. This event has caused me to evaluate my life and even my passing, so Ive been researching and putting to paper a rough idea of my dying will.

With that said I know for a fact I want the loved ones still around to listen to a Coldplay song when they honor my eventual passing etc...

So my current song that I've been thinking about lately is, ` "O" / "Fly On" ` in particular the short 3:50 time stamp version. I think that song is a great sort of send off. I'm sorry if I brought this thread down mood-wise.

Ermm... Well I have also have had the opening piano notes of "Hypnotised" stuck in my head ~ so here you go, something more positive. Yay! <3

• Like 3

In my current state of life my husband and I are going to be proud parents soon. This event has caused me to evaluate my life and even my passing, so Ive been researching and putting to paper a rough idea of my dying will.

With that said I know for a fact I want the loved ones still around to listen to a Coldplay song when they honor my eventual passing etc...

So my current song that I've been thinking about lately is, ` "O" / "Fly On" ` in particular the short 3:50 time stamp version. I think that song is a great sort of send off. I'm sorry if I brought this thread down mood-wise.

Ermm... Well I have also have had the opening piano notes of "Hypnotised" stuck in my head ~ so here you go, something more positive. Yay! <3

Oh, you've already been considering your last will and testament? :o I mean, that's a part of everyone's life for sure but it must be challenging to come up with its content...

I think you've chosen some pleasant songs so far. I wouldn't dare say it's suitable for such an event but yeah, that's what I'm trying to say... :D

I think you've chosen some pleasant songs so far. I wouldn't dare say it's suitable for such an event but yeah, that's what I'm trying to say... :D

Much appreciated. Yeah it was tough to come up with but I have something at least. I guess I'm odd that way but I just look at it as a guide for those still around. I know I would like to have a plan and maybe they'd feel somewhat comforted that I had some direction for them. Clearly it's not set in stone but I felt it was time for me to work on it.

• Like 1

Sounds strange, but it's Christmas Lights. I just signed into coldplaying for the first time in about 5 years because I was feeling nostalgic about winning a spot on the coldplaying boat tour in London that turned out to be the shoot for Coldplay's Christmas Lights music video. Best night of my life. Hands down. I still can't believe that was 9 years ago.

• Like 6

Sounds strange, but it's Christmas Lights. I just signed into coldplaying for the first time in about 5 years because I was feeling nostalgic about winning a spot on the coldplaying boat tour in London that turned out to be the shoot for Coldplay's Christmas Lights music video. Best night of my life. Hands down. I still can't believe that was 9 years ago.

That's amazing, you're so lucky!

• Like 1