✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CEMETERIES OF LONDON

YEEEEEEEEEEES.gif.3fb4735abbd2dd13f109815a1125291c.gif

God is in the houses! and God is in my hEAD and all the cemeteries in London~

I see God come in my gArden, but I don't know what he saaidd for my heart wasn't openn.. not open

SINGING LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LLAA

and the night..over London laaay...

*pretty piano at the end* :viva:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This question really isn't fair to pick just one. The real answer is it depends on what kind of mood I am in. Sometimes it is Charlie Brown, other Politik or Hurts Like Heaven or God Put a Smile Upon Your Face or Daylight or Shiver or you get the point.

I have a hard enough time picking best Album between Rush of Blood, MX and Ghost Stories. Again, that might go back to mood as well.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Politik

I listened to it on a loop yesterday as I ran 4 miles in 25 mph winds/26 deg temps (which is abnormally cold for this time of year here). The winds seemed to beat me in the face from every direction but the south and I literally blasted Politik over and over again in my ear to get me to finish. Thank goodness for Coldplay otherwise I'd probably be in horrible shape :grinning:

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
Anything from Viva La Vida today, idk just feeling in that kinda nostalgic mood. Maybe the song Viva La Vida in particular because that's what I'm currently up to listening in the album lol.

VLV and AROBTTH are the two albums I can keep listening to in my car and never get sick of.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...