SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, I really appreaciate your support ^^

^ that is freaking awesome ?! Got deviant art? can you add me its in my siggy

How do you post art here anyways? without going thru an url?

Yeah, i have dA, but i have turned off signatures in this forum, because it overloads my computer, so would you mind adding me first? ;)

my dA http://nastiona.deviantart.com/

and to post picures i first add them to imageshack. i know it sucks, but i don't know any other way. is there any other way? :D

and here is my gallery if everyone is interested more ;)http://nastiona.deviantart.com/gallery/

I like it! especially the color pallet and the blocks you used with it. I would however change the placement perhaps of the type... like you see little slivers of color (left of the top of the first t and the top right of the 2nd t). so I might just move the type to the right a little bit and also move it up a bit as well instead of it lying on the top of those blocks.

otherwise i think it's really good! I like the abstract shape of the object and the colors and typeface too

I did this for a competition to design the new Mint Chicks t-shirt.

Comments?

middnt.jpg

Very nice.. love the combination of colours, I might disagree with The Gloaming there a bit, I think it has good proportions. Some blocks may look a little rigid and plain to so you might wanna fix that I think (Pinky ones middle top), you can blur them a bit or do a different affect that isn't so strong but makes more alive. Nevertheless, it's great! :nice: