✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MARTIN PLANNING COUNTRY/HIP-HOP ALBUM

coldplay#1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Shiver and Trouble are there in Parachutes and will always be. I actually wouldn't mind if the guys changed up their style drastically' date=' show another side of them, though I doubt Chris was serious about the country and rap thing! :lol:[/quote']

I WANT COLDPLAY TO DO SONGS LIKE - HOW YOU SEE THE WORLD PART 2

THE ANGRY COLDPLAY :smug:

Yeah shiver is a great song...

I really dont think they will do an country/hip-hop album...Like someone earlier said will wont let it happen, so unless he does it without the rest of the band...which i really dont see happening...

Mind you starnger things have happened im sure :confused: :stunned: scary thought though

chris worries me sometimes... it seems in some interviews as if he doesn't think he is edgy enough, or rocking enough. it is as if he pays more attention to the negative press than the positive. i just fear if they do something too different, they are going to get blasted like never before, and alienate a lot of fans. i think a band should grow and evolve, but changing a style just for the sake of changing seems pointless. and.... i am so sick of kanye west, i could scream - he seems to be everywhere!!! ok - i'm done opinionating :rolleyes: . sorry guys :P

Hey' date=' i dont necessarily think this is such a bad idea. I wouldn't mind an album full of songs like "Till Kingdom Come." Just give it a chance, if it does happen.[/quote']

I agree with you. It would be great but only if they do it properly... Find the right producers, mix the thing nicely, etc. Lately, their production side has kind of let them down I think. In as far as genre of music goes, I think they have it in them to do one country and hip-hop/rap album. Chris is amazingly versatile with his vocal stuff while the rest of the band can play country well enough (I'm not mentioning hip-hop in relation to the band coz playing it's too easy)

i personally will follow chris/ coldplay wherever they go, but that doesn't mean i WANT the nappies singing green eyes with heavy bass either. i think we all fall into the trap of taking chris too seriously sometimes. in an interview before x&y came out, he said that coldplay had come full circle, which i took to mean another parachutes type album was next. chris doesn't know what he wants right now, and they aren't even close to recording, so until we hear a leak of that nappies 'til kingdom come song, i'm not going to worry. and i agree with the earlier posts that will won't let him. thank god for will!! i love chris martin, no matter how weird he gets!