✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why on earth did you take drugs? They mess up your mind, and fuck up your life, you get addicted and ruin your whole life.

You do not need crappy mushrooms to appreciate the music.

It's just pointless, and no matter what you say, drugs are addictive. No doubt about it, I am against smoking and drug abuse and I think it is entirely wrong to abuse such a substance.

Depend which drugs and how you use them

you can get addicted to pretty much anything

pot is pretty harmless though.... moderation is a good thing :)

Some dude was smoking pot in front of me at the concert and it p*ssed me off. The smell of that sh*t sticks to my clothes and hair even if I'm 50 feet away from it. Plus he was dancing in the isle so he blocked my view a bit, until the usher forced him back to his seat.

The music and the performance are all you should need to experience any "profound feelings or thoughts". Drugs are completely unnecessary.

That's my 2 cents.

you have no idea how hilariously ironic i find it that it says "e is awesome" under your screenname:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

you have no idea how hilariously ironic i find it that it says "e is awesome" under your screenname:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I'm probably going to kick myself for asking this, but what is ironic about it?... :sick:

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I know what you are referring to now. No, in my case e = 2.718281828459045...

I'm probably going to kick myself for asking this, but what is ironic about it?... :sick:

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I know what you are referring to now. No, in my case e = 2.718281828459045...

i know you ment pi vs pie but it was just to perfect

(e= extacy)

i've always wondered what it would be like too. i mean, like everyone else says, their live sound is a high in itself, but i wonder what higher highs would be like lol, not that im ever going to do it or anything.

also

i know you ment pi vs pie but it was just to perfect

(e= extacy)

sorry for being a math nerd lawl but e ≠ pi

Coldplay's music is more than enough to induce a "high" in itself without the aid of any other stimulants.

You just need to go see them live to realise that.:smug:

^ I second that, definately. No need to take harmful drugs or anything.