🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHh...

So this morning in the news I hear "And a big celebrity is expecting a baby!" I almost went nuts thinking it was official.

And then it turns out it's stupid Katie Holmes and crazy Tom Cruise....blehh. :sick:

i din't know she smokes...

Where'd you get that from? She doesn't smoke.

• 1 month later...
http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Celebs/Gossip/ContentPosting.aspx?contentid=5ef6b29d40e64cbfba05db17b872273f&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

Check this out

Is it just me, or has the media been going out of it's way lately to make Gwyneth look like some sort of nutcase? "Close friend" indeed.

if this article is true...she sounds just like me. But really i'm no nutcase although my friends and family think otherwise.

But it's good to be conscious of certain things. i've had the flu and fever only once when i was 7 and i've never had a cold since i was 10 years old.

okay...i think that she's quite normal..it says just how she insisted on washing hands before touching apple when she was born..it's quite normal for me and it shockes me how she's called weird because that, it's obligatory ..also the rest is quite okay i think

First thing I do when I come in to the house is take off my shoes... it's just more comfortable and who wants footprints/street dirt all over their house? Wow - all this time and I thought I was normal... :confused:

Each to their own, I say :)

Being too protective for germs is unhealthy, actually. That way you don't get the chance to build up any resistances, resulting in a very weak immunity system.

Not very smart, Gwyneth.

BTW You think sweaty feet are germs-free? :lol: