✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DS Article: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a307701/gwyneth-paltrow-lands-gbp600k-record-deal.html?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4d763441332bb02c,0

I'm not gonna say much more on this, I think it's just so...unnecessary when she barely has any musical talent. So many people in the world can hold a tune, strum the chords of a tune on a guitar or sing karaoke in front of an audience and impress somewhat, there's no way these people would be handed $900,000 record deals though.

As a fan of hers though I wish her well and hope it doesn't mean we won't see her in movies even less frequently than we already do... :)

:clap:

ContactMusic.com

Glee star Matthew Morrison has a new movie star boast - Gwyneth Paltrow kicked him in the genitals!

The two stars were shooting a tango dance sequence scene for an episode of the hit TV musical, which airs in the U.S. on Tuesday (08Mar11), when the Oscar winner kicked a little too high.

Morrison explains, "She's kicking in here (between my legs) and she's like, 'I'm so scared I'm gonna hit your manlove,' and I said, 'Just go for it.' And she did, and she connected a couple of times, but it was worth it.

"It's Gwyneth Paltrow, I'll take it."

since I love Glee I'm going to post, I was not crazy about Gwen's "do ya wanna touch me"It sounded whiney and screechy and "Kiss"was lame lame lame, maybe its my age but I dont see any of my kids teachers running around in sexually charged singalong in chorus, yes, I know its just a fantasy tv show anywho...........

I did think she did a nice job on "Landslide", love that song, oh maybe that was Santana and Britney ooops

I'm no music critic but if Gwen has a captive audience for music, that's great, I do love her acting and she is funny as hell on the show, I really look forward to her being on it again.

just my two cents

Gwyneth Paltrow: What Chris Martin and I Do For FunUs Magazine - 42 minutes ago

Shareretweet

celebs:Chris MartinGwyneth PaltrowMichael Jackson

startraksphoto.comUs Magazine Hollywood homebodies!

She may be a red carpet favorite, but Gwyneth Paltrow prefers a much less glamorous night life. A typical weekend with hubby Chris Martin and kids Apple, 6, and Moses, 4? "Well, last Saturday night, I made turkey meatballs and we all had dinner together, then put the kids to bed and watched a movie on Apple TV," Paltrow tells InStyle UK of family time.

PHOTOS: Hollywood's most romantic couples

Married seven years, Paltrow, 38, and the Coldplay rocker, 34, have famously never appeared on the red carpet together. "It doesn't behoove us to be a public couple," she told the UK edition of Elle in 2009. "He certainly doesn't want that. We've never ever walked down a red carpet together, we never will."

Though, adds the actress: "We always go out one night of the weekend because it's nice for me to get out of the house. "I cook so much during the week, it's good for me to have a break and eat something that I don't make, like sashimi or Indian food."

PHOTOS: See how Gwyneth has changed over the years

Another must for the Country Strong star? The occasional girls' night in. "I like having dance parties at my house and being super-goofy with my girlfriends," says Paltrow, who splits time between homes in L.A. and the UK. "We just play music like whatever is on the radio and then old stuff - Michael Jackson, disco - and new stuff; we mix it up. It's fun."

PHOTOS: Check out Gwyneth's celeb pals

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

and I Do For FunUs Magazine - 42 minutes ago

Shareretweet

celebs:Chris MartinGwyneth PaltrowMichael Jackson

startraksphoto.com Us Magazine Hollywood homebodies!

Though, adds the actress: "We always go out one night of the weekend because it's nice for me to get out of the house. "I cook so much during the week, it's good for me to have a break and eat something that I don't make, like sashimi or Indian food."

i love the part where she says she cooks so much that she needs a break.It seems like she's gone from home weeks at a time

[/i]

i love the part where she says she cooks so much that she needs a break.It seems like she's gone from home weeks at a time

That's what I was thinking:laugh3:

What she needs is a break from her alleged music career!

:escaping: