✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

no offence but

ITS HIS SONS BIRTHDAY WHY CANT HE JUST RELAX AND ENJOY HIMSELF WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT PAPS!!!

sorry if anyone takes offence

Moses has actually birthday on 8 April so it is not his birthday yet. And his father was around. So don't worry.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Chris gets sick from those rides!

And how do you know when the pic of Chris was taken. Maybe Gwyneth was standing next to him, kids were running around. Its paparazzi, do you really trust them and what they say.

I was reading the latest issue of People magazine today (the one with the coverage of Reese Witherspoon's marriage) and it mentioned that both Gwyneth and Chris attended her wedding.

I was just about to post the same thing. In Who Weekly which is the Australian verison of People. They mention that Gwyneth and Chris were at Reese's wedding.

I always feel like a creep posting pictures of the kids, so I'm just going to link to it, but a) Apple looks SO MUCH LIKE CHRIS (I think, anyway), and b) That woman in the back of them papping them with her iPhone made me lol :lol:. I mean, I think it's obnoxious, especially because it's so obvious, but I'd probably at least feel like doing the same.

And yeah, one photo of him probably taking a break = him being a "party pooper" :dozey:. He sure looks good being one, though :wideeyed:.

link to it,[/url] but a) Apple looks SO MUCH LIKE CHRIS (I think, anyway), and b) That woman in the back of them papping them with her iPhone made me lol :lol:.

As it's so obvious, isn't it possible she's their nanny or something?:thinking:

link to it,[/url] but a) Apple looks SO MUCH LIKE CHRIS (I think, anyway), and b) That woman in the back of them papping them with her iPhone made me lol :lol:. I mean, I think it's obnoxious, especially because it's so obvious, but I'd probably at least feel like doing the same.

And yeah, one photo of him probably taking a break = him being a "party pooper" :dozey:. He sure looks good being one, though :wideeyed:.

Hahahah that lady "stalk much?"

I mean really to take a pic like that. :stunned:

I'm jealous of all the great meals Chris gets to eat and probably doesn't help prepare! :evil2:

P.S. Gwyneth will be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow (or maybe the one I watched today was a rerun?:confused:) P.P.S. Her book is already "on the shelves" at Chapters/Indigo

^ Yeah it's totally normal that he doesn't want to mix personnal and professionnal lives but sometimes I feel bad for her. It seems he misses so much important stuff for her because of that. I understand the fact he doesn't want to be photographed with her, but really, when she got her star on Hollywood Boulevard (or something else), he could have been with her... :(

And here it's the same... Ok, he doesn't want to be photographed with her, but running away WTF !

Anyway, must be so hard to deal with these paps that they must get a bit lost :confused:

chris.jpg

Chris- Oh why did you have to leave your make-up bag in the car?

Gywn- Just run back and get it for me, please.

Chris- But, But, the paps are swarming, they will get some really goofy picture of me, and post it, and everyone will think I am bailing on you, AGAIN!!!!!!!:lol: