✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sang alright. I don't know why but I've always thought she can't dance very well. She doesn't seem to have a great sense for rythm. It just looks a bit odd, as if she was thinking about every move she makes. :shrug: Maybe that's just me though.

Their song together was fun to watch!! Gywneths voice didn't seem as strong, but still pulled it off rather well. The shoes:shocked2: my Gosh, I wouldn't have even been able to stand in them, I am such a kluzt:P

I can't wait to see her sing Coming Home next weekend!!!

Oh I like Gywn saying to CeLo "I'm so mad at your Ass right now" or something like that, it was funny.

TIME magazine grades grammy performances

Cee Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow, 'Forget You'

I was all ready to hate this performance — Gwyneth Paltrow? Muppets? "F___ You" changed to "Forget You?" — but Cee Lo proved to be a surprising treat. "F___ You" is still catchy even without the f bombs, s bombs and racial epithets, and Gwyneth Paltrow wisely didn't try to compete with the backup-singer puppets or the man in the peacock costume. They made me want to get up and dance.

Grade: A

So happy !

She does look toned, which is good. And I've seen her looking worse before.

However:

"Almost 90% of women with anorexia experience osteopenia (loss of bone calcium)"

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/anorexia-nervosa/complications-of-anorexia.html

She seems to be trying to be super healthy. But to me it doesn't sound like she is with her diet and excercise regime. And I do sort of believe that she follows that diet after having read about her detoxes on goop.

Singer Rihanna on Gwyneth

Pumped after her halftime performance at the NBA All-Star game Saturday, singer Rihanna talked exclusively with "Extra's" Adrianna Costa about her upcoming concert tour, crushing on Gwyneth Paltrow -- and the controversy surrounding her racy "S&M" music video.

On her "Loud" tour, Rihanna gushed, "Cee Lo is coming on the road with me which is really, really exciting. Having him on tour with me will be amazing. It's gonna be even bigger than my last tour, which I didn't think it could get any better. I told Cee Lo he has to bring the Muppets and Gwyneth Paltrow."

Rihanna added, "I love her. She's got the baddest shoe game in the business!"

:lol: