✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
Tomorrow night is "Who do you think you are" Gywn's episode. It's mostly done in Barbados, so I guess that's when they filmed or re-did some scenes a few weeks ago when the family were there.

Yeah I heard about a US Who Do You Think You Are. They started showing it here on BBC 1. Saw a Spike Lee one recently.

The one here in the UK had an episode featuring comedian and presenter Alexander Armstrong (he's a well known entertainment figure here in the UK) and he found out on the programme that he was a descendant of William the Conquerer!! Beat that Gwyneth!

Yeah I heard about a US Who Do You Think You Are. They started showing it here on BBC 1. Saw a Spike Lee one recently.

The one here in the UK had an episode featuring comedian and presenter Alexander Armstrong (he's a well known entertainment figure here in the UK) and he found out on the programme that he was a descendant of William the Conquerer!! Beat that Gwyneth!

He was on the Graham Norton show "Which I love", and I doubt Gywn can beat that, but she is married to a genius:D does that count:lol:

Guest howyousawtheworld
He was on the Graham Norton show "Which I love", and I doubt Gywn can beat that, but she is married to a genius:D does that count:lol:

I'm sure it's good enough!

Oh and yes I enjoy The Graham Norton show too!

TELLY co-stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Matthew Morrison play hide and Glee-k as they struggle to avoid being seen after a late-night date together.

e1bdd2126336974.jpg 6ef523126336983.jpg 679e60126336990.jpg

Married Gwyneth, 38, draped a scarf across her face, while newly single Matthew - teacher Will Schuester in hit show Glee - decided to lie low... on his back

They play smooching lovebirds in the new series about the performing-arts school club. And on Tuesday they put on a great act to avoid being rumbled on their cosy night out in

First they shared an intimate dinner at Michelin-starred Italian restaurant Locanda Locatelli in Marylebone.

Then a coyly smiling Gwyneth left alone at 12.30am... only for Matthew, 32, to sneak out a few minutes later and follow her in another car.

But they both went to the nearby five-star Grosvenor House Hotel, where they stayed drinking and chatting till 2am.

Then Gwyneth - who lives in North London with Coldplay singer husband Chris Martin and their two children - left at 2am - covering her face as she got into her waiting car.

Ten minutes later Matthew appeared, jumped into his limo and lay down on the back seat, keeping his head out of sight.

The actor, who split up with his US actress girlfriend Olivia Munn last month, was driven to exclusive Boujis nightclub in Kensington. He's in the capital to promote his self- titled debut album, which features a duet with Gwyneth of Over The Rainbow.

In November Oscar-winning actress Gwyn was a surprise hit in Glee when she played sexy supply teacher Holly Holiday.

She has reprised the role for this series, and UK viewers will soon see her snog Matthew and tango with him to her cover of Prince's hit Kiss.

Source: News of the World

Rumours have been going around that Gwyneth is seeing Matthew.

:facepalm:

seriously? how can people STILL believe this stuff. You could probably pick any random page in this thread and have a 50% chance of seeing an article about Chris' marraige falling apart...

:facepalm:

seriously? how can people STILL believe this stuff. You could probably pick any random page in this thread and have a 50% chance of seeing an article about Chris' marraige falling apart...

THis..... I would never believe this crap unless 1 of them came forward and said it themselves.

Well, let's take a breather from the gossip for a bit...

It turns out that Gwyneth's new cookbook, "My Father's Daughter" is out. Since I love to cook and the pictures on Amazon.com made all the food look amazing, I ordered it for $15. The recipes look tantalizing, some of them look a little difficult, like, where do I get duck bacon? (I don't eat duck, so I won't make whatever that's in). More notably--since this is COLDPLAYING--Chris is mentioned NOWHERE...or so I thought. Gwyn goes through the entire book saying "my family" and there are a lot a "we's." She talks about Apple and Moses like a happy mom but they are only shown in pics from the back or the side. I thought, oh well, that's their policy, no talking about the other one, when I saw the acknowledgments at the end of the book, she thanks a ton of people. Then at the bottom of the page is a purple heart with "CM" inside it. Really sweet.

So if any of you cook give it a try.

Well, let's take a breather from the gossip for a bit...

It turns out that Gwyneth's new cookbook, "My Father's Daughter" is out. Since I love to cook and the pictures on Amazon.com made all the food look amazing, I ordered it for $15. The recipes look tantalizing, some of them look a little difficult, like, where do I get duck bacon? (I don't eat duck, so I won't make whatever that's in). More notably--since this is COLDPLAYING--Chris is mentioned NOWHERE...or so I thought. Gwyn goes through the entire book saying "my family" and there are a lot a "we's." She talks about Apple and Moses like a happy mom but they are only shown in pics from the back or the side. I thought, oh well, that's their policy, no talking about the other one, when I saw the acknowledgments at the end of the book, she thanks a ton of people. Then at the bottom of the page is a purple heart with "CM" inside it. Really sweet.

So if any of you cook give it a try.

Cute thanks :D

From Amazon:

63131067.jpg