✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just think it takes more to be a singer than to have a good voice - and I don't think Gwyneth has what it takes for to do live performances :shrug: The singing was good but there's just not any spark there - I get that she was nervous but still... Very pretty, though!

Agreed. I thought she looked amazing but the performance was not good, even slightly off-key. She even looked a little upset at the very end. If she's going to try to be a singer she has got to get over her nervousness; it really detracts from her performance.

She's good when you take into account she's an actress and played a singer for a part...but what starting to annoy me slightly is that she actually thinks she's a singer and that it's a viable career step for her....the fact that she said she's in talks to get a record deal...what?!

I love her, but I'm sorry, no. She's not good enough...and also there are artists far, far more talented (in terms of voice, stage presence, enertainment value and/or being musically gifted, instrumentally or being able to write their own songs) who struggle day after day to get the recognition they deserve and it kinda bothers me that someone who has got a nice voice, but nothing special is getting to do all these things that other artists work their asses off to try and get the opportunity to do, just because of who she is. :\

I totally agree with you.....

I understand why she sang on country awards, because of the film and it was good, but then Grammy, I quite don´t understand why she performed there, because of Glee??? And now Oscar - it wasn´t good at all, lets be honest.. you can hear that she was out of the tone... and in the end of the song she knew it was horrible.. I think she should act.. She wasn´t even headline of Oscars.

I personally think that Reese was 100 times better in Walk the line (I mean singing) than Gwyneth.. She just takes advantage of it.

and her dress - silver was horrible.. and golden one made her face orange and old.. I think she should stop with botox and never again poses with Taylor Swift, she looks like her mother :(