✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

I cant even look at these pictures.It really makes Chris look like a fool..Bigger celebrities then Chris had their pictures taken and no one cared.

It really sad.I dont think you can separate private life and business,especially when your work is so much a part of you.

And I hate what he is wearing..Everyone looks so nice..I just think its time for him to grow up already.

And Im a very big fan of his,but enough..

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth cookbook "My Father's Daughter"

Gwyneth on her blog, published the photos of her book presentation

Entertaining%5FGwenyth%20Easy%20Entertaining%5Fimg07?$GI%5F640x519$

In her book, she talks about her busy schedule. Paltrow eliminates the stress of a last-minute trek to the grocery store by keeping the basics for a multitude of meals on hand. "I like to keep my pantry well stocked," says Paltrow, "since our house is the place where friends can show up at any time, often unannounced."

Entertaining%5FGwenyth%20Easy%20Entertaining%5Fimg01?$GI%5F640x519$

"I usually make rustic meals prepared family-style so that mealtimes are relaxed and homey. I love having fresh flowers on the table, never too arranged, and great wine, always." Her cookbook is chock-full of recipes perfect for communal dining and devotes an entire section to pasta, the ultimate family-style dish.

Entertaining%5FGwenyth%20Easy%20Entertaining%5Fimg06?$GI%5F640x519$

Buy a copy of the book signed, get it at One King's Lane, where you'll also find a sale of crockery and cooking based on her favorite things.

For anyone who hasn't seen it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kISPF4g69Uw]YouTube - [HD] Gwyneth Paltrow Interview On Good Morning America 04/13/2011[/ame]

Gwyneth Paltrow: I’m No Martha Stewart! | Access Hollywood

NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. -- At 38 years old, Gwyneth Paltrow is still daddy’s little girl.

Though her beloved father, Bruce Paltrow, passed away in 2002, his wisdom lives on thanks to a new cookbook by his doting daughter.

“I think [my dad] would be pretty proud,” Gywneth told Access Hollywood, at a book signing for her new culinary endeavor — “My Fathers Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness” — in New York City on Thursday. “He was a very proud daddy anyway to being with. I think that he would be happy that I’ve sort of put all of his life lessons and all of the cooking stuff into a book as a tribute to him.”

The cookbook includes 150 meal ideas – all originals from Gwyneth’s kitchen – and has already prompted whispers of the movie star/TV star/recording artist adding another title to her resume: domestic diva.

“I’m not trying to be the next Martha Stewart,” Gwyneth told Access with a laugh, when asked if she hopes to be the next maven of the kitchen. “I’m just like, a busy working mom and it’s like, this is how I do it. This is my food and how I make it.

“So if it helps anybody, inspires anybody to make a meal from scratch and feed their family, that’s great,” she added. “But I’m not trying to have a media empire.”

“My Fathers Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness” is available in bookstores now.

Video interview HERE

source

Stepping out for an exciting event, Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted at her very own book signing at Barnes & Noble in New York City on Thursday (April 14).

The “Shallow Hal” babe looked cute in leather pants, flats, a multi-colored top and cardigan sweater as she sat down to sign copies of her cookbook, “My Father’s Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness.”

gwyneth-041411-8.jpg

gwyneth-041411-7.jpg

gwyneth-041411-5.jpg

gwyneth-041411-4.jpg

gwyneth-041411-1.jpg

Gwyneth+Paltrow+Gwyneth+Paltrow+Singing+Copies+cOl0eKfIls7l.jpg

Gwyneth+Paltrow+Gwyneth+Paltrow+Singing+Copies+WlMSeI7modsl.jpg

Gwyneth+Paltrow+Gwyneth+Paltrow+Signs+Copies+vzAuVHKKaXrl.jpg

Gwyneth+Paltrow+Gwyneth+Paltrow+Signs+Copies+e_bto8-BmHMl.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers ‘Self’ May 2011

w15qnt.jpg

A bikini-clad Gwyneth covers the new issue of Self Magazine and inside she talks all about her body and what she puts into it.

On being in the best shape of her life:

“I never thought that I’d be considered to have a good body. I was bony up top and kind of dumpy on the bottom. But my trainer, Tracy Anderson, completely changed my legs, butt, arms and stomach. I feel better than ever, too.”

On her inspiration:

“I go with my instincts. We’re capable of pushing ourselves and doing whatever we want to do. You live one time, so be your best self.”

On making time for herself:

“Taking care of yourself is being there for your kids, like how on a plane, they tell you to put on your oxygen mask first.”

On her challenge areas:

"My butt! My butt, butt, butt. When Tracy met me, she said that I had a long, square butt that she was going to redesign, and I was, like, "Yeah? Good luck." The amazing thing is, she was right! And it's still changing!"

How she stays sane about her body:

"I've found what works for me. I know if I put in an hour and a half, five days a week, I'm good. If I'm on vacation and, like, "F--- it, I'm not working out," I know what to do when I get back. A lot of women think, "Oh, my God, I could never get there," but I don't think that's true. It's simply relative to how much you put into it."

How consistent she stays, foodwise:

"I say I always eat right, but last night, I had fried clams, pasta with duck sausage and two glasses of red wine. When I want to lose, I eat less pasta, bread and potatoes. Before last year's Iron Man 2 premiere, I did green juices and salads for three days."

Gwyneth's fitness secret:

"I do 45 minutes of cardio five days a week, because I like to eat. I also try for 45 minutes of muscular structure work, which is toning, realigning and lengthening. If I'm prepping for something or I've been eating a lot of pie, I do two hours a day, six days a week for two weeks."

For more from Gwyneth, visit Self.com!

gwyneth-paltrow-secrets-01-hsss431.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-secrets-02-hsss431.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-secrets-03-hsss431.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-secrets-04-hsss431.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-secrets-06-hsss431.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Worked My Ass Off' for Happiness - PopEater.com

gwynethcooks300.jpg

There are people who love the force of nature that is Gwyneth Paltrow -- working mom, actress, cookbook author, lifestyle guru, distributor of GOOP -- and there are those who absolutely hate the girl. The Oscar winner, 38, is here to deliver her theory on naysayers: folks are "pissed off" because she's driven and unafraid of change, while they're not. "It's easier to not change, not do something good for you, not work on your relationship, not make yourself a meal, not work out," she tells PopEater. "Everything in my life that's good is because I worked my ass off to get it and to maintain it."

That life of hers is good indeed, and in our full chat, Mrs. Chris Martin reveals she's still "mulling over" a music career after a recent bout of hit-making, talks about her inspiration for writing the new cookbook 'My Father's Daughter,' and has a few laughs about recent rumors hitting the tabloids: 1. She hooked up with 'Glee's' Matthew Morrison, and 2. She's pulling an Oprah and starting a magazine.

"Matthew's become a really good friend of mine," she admits. "It's funny, the press likes to write things. They say I'm starting a food magazine but it's like, the truth is I don't have time to get a blow dry, how am I going to start a food magazine?"

Okay, seriously, do you do anything but cook? It sounds like that's all you do.

On a normal day that's what I do. I'm always making at least two meals a day. If I'm home and in my London routine with the kids and dropping them off at school that's what I do. There are definitely days when I don't cook, but I cook a lot. I like doing it. It's very grounding and kind of relaxing for me.

Were you always interested in cooking?

No, not really. I started cooking with my dad when I was like 18, 19 years old. I was going to college in Santa Barbara and coming back into LA a lot and we started cooking together and got super into it. We would watch the Food Network together or call each other, "Oh I learned something so cool," because we were starting really from the beginning and had to learn all the basics. It was such a connection point for us. It's weird sometimes when I'm chopping I'll feel him behind me. I feel his presence, the love.

It's so important to cook with kids as you say.

Absolutely, and that's one of the reasons I wrote the book, [to] try to inspire people to make easy food at home, which is better for you. Kids really need to know what they're eating. They need to be interested in food. You determine your health by what you put in your body.

So, there is a contingent of people who are for some reason irritated by you. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Uh huh.

Why do you think that is? I have my theory, but I'll say afterward.

My theory is twofold. I think there's a part of me that because I think I do a lot, I think my work ethic is the reason why I'm successful. I think that a lot of people don't want to put in effort and it's easier to not change, not do something good for you, not work on your relationship, not make yourself a meal, not work out. [They're just] pissed off at someone else doing that. Everything in my life that's good is because I worked my ass off to get it and to maintain it. I also think, for example, like Mario Batali used to make fun of me all the time if I had soy milk in my coffee or if I was doing a cleanse or something. He used to grill me like, "Oh what are we eating? Squeezed out asparagus and seaweed?" And now he's the one doing a cleanse and having almond milk. I think people mistake me trying to be the best version of myself for me telling them you're not, or they just think well, what does that make me then, you annoying f**king person on the soapbox. But I can't please everybody, all I can do is focus on the people who seem to appreciate what I do and put into the world. I'll just do what I'm doing because, especially now, we live in a world now where everybody is able to express their opinion.

And anonymously.

Yeah, which almost sort of rules out the opinion. If everyone has an opinion then no one has an opinion. Ultimately, it's not about me.

It's about themselves.

Exactly. It's a projection. Sometimes if I hear of something really unkind or somebody's really misunderstood me or something like that for a second I'll be like, "Oooh wow that hurt," but almost immediately I'll be like, "poor guy." What state are they in that they're seeing that or projecting that.

Can we talk about...?

What's your theory?

Oh, that people are jealous. I know I'm going to sound like a suck up, but you're gorgeous, have a great career, two beautiful children, married to a big rock star. It all looks so effortless. You're well spoken. It just rubs people the wrong way. You look perfect.

It's funny because I'm so not. Of course, some of it is luck. My parents had money and they sent me to a good school, but it's like, what do you choose to do with that? You can rely on that and not do anything with it or you can say, "How am I going to justify that good fortune? How am I going to say my parents didn't waste their money on me?" I just think I'm really all about hard work and I honestly feel like anyone can have or do what they want as long as they put their mind to it.

When you admitted you had the baby blues (after the birth of son, Moses), it really went a long way.

It's weird because I'm as insecure as anyone. I know I don't project that but I am.

[Gwyneth interrupts the conversation to speak Spanish to someone.]

See that! You just spoke Spanish beautifully and I can barely say gracias.

(Laughs)

Can we please talk about your new career? Hello Miss Singing Superstar!

It's been really fun.

Now you want to announce that you're divorcing and marrying Matthew Morrison right?

Is that what they're saying?

Oh, I don't know, an affair maybe.

That's hilarious. I'm definitely not declaring that. I'm lucky -- [Gwyneth talks to her daughter Apple.] -- I have to do a tiny bit more work. How's your tooth? Let me see.

Apple had a tooth pulled. She had an abscess.

Ouch.

Anyway Matthew's become a really good friend of mine. It's funny the press like to write things. They say I'm starting a food magazine, but it's like the truth is I don't have time to get a blow dry, how am I going to start a food magazine? It's like I was out, I was out at a dinner with six people. They have to fill up all these pages. You know what? You'll see me out for dinner with Matt Morrison again, he's a great friend. I adore him. You have to just live your life.

Does Apple think you're the coolest thing ever for being in 'Glee'?

Um, I'm not sure. Apple, do you think it's cool I'm on 'Glee'?

Apple: Uh-huh.

Well it is cool.

It is cool. I love it.

You're doing an album now, right?

I have not decided. I haven't figured out if I'm going to do that or not. I'm just mulling it over. I would like to. I'm just in a thinking-it-all-over phase.

I'll let you go. I think Apple needs you.

I know, I'm sorry!

If she says "I'm a busy working mother" or "I worked my ass off for such and such..." one more time... :P

I do get what she's saying, if you want something you gotta work for it, but most working mothers or working people for that matter just don't have that much free time. Especially when we should be fitting in a 2 hour workout too.

photoshop

I totally agree with you, but in the end she is a hollywood star. All I can say is this, in all the pictures I see of her in an editorial, they always make to her an exaggerated photoshop and she doesn't need it! :shocked2:

(no photoshop)

Gwyneth+Paltrow+Gwyneth+Paltrow+Signs+Copies+e_bto8-BmHMl.jpg

(photoshop)

gwyneth-paltrow-secrets-06-hsss431.jpg