✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•AND GUY BERRYMAN IS FUCKING HANDSOME JESUS CHRIST LIKE HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE AND HE DIDN’T SAY MUCH BUT HE HAS THE CUTEST SMILE AND I MELTED A LITTLE INSIDE

•AND CHRIS AND JONNY

•OH

•MY

•GOD

•CHRIS KISSED JONNY ON THE CHEEK AND I WAS LIKE “I’M DYING INSIDE RIGHT NOW OMG”

•AND WILL IS A FANTASTIC SINGER WHICH IS SOMETHING I ALWAYS FORGET

•and just oh godddddd

I love the way she talks about it :lol:

You know I really am glad that the paps didn't get pics. Just imagine G&C 's face on those mags with all those publicity hungry celebrities. Dont we love them being the way they are?, chris definetly wouldn't like it these pics come out .......I think the cool thing is that they are not sooo strict anymore.

You know I really am glad that the paps didn't get pics. Just imagine G&C 's face on those mags with all those publicity hungry celebrities. Dont we love them being the way they are?, chris definetly wouldn't like it these pics come out .......I think the cool thing is that they are not sooo strict anymore.

This. :awesome:

Yes, I agree, I wasn't entirely serious you know :lol:

The fact that they keep their relationship very discrete is great, compared to other celebrities (that, btw, often have less stable relationships, idk if it has something to do with that, but maybe that was one of the reasons they decided to keep it discrete in the first place). They seem to loosen up a bit lately, and that's cool, it shows they're so happy together they can't help it :wacky:

Come to think of it, they scored a coup against the paps who didn't expect Chris to do this in a million years. I'm just being selfish right now. There's still a tiny hope that this might actually make the Coldplay film they're shooting.

F..... paps can't even capture a precious moment when it counts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and I say - Thank god for that!!! Thank god nobody seems to have any pictures of it.

It's their private life, they don't want paps around them, don't wnat to be in the yellow press etc. and so on.

If they have moments like that, it is simple just for them two and not for the rest of the world.

P.

It does kinda annoy me though that the paps will catch them when they don't mention each other and run a story about how they're breaking up, but when they have genuine moments like this and show how in love they are IN PUBLIC then the paps don't write a story about it

It does kinda annoy me though that the paps will catch them when they don't mention each other and run a story about how they're breaking up, but when they have genuine moments like this and show how in love they are IN PUBLIC then the paps don't write a story about it

This! But you bet they're kicking themselves for having missed this and that gives me some measure of satisfaction. :D

So in the last few minutes I saw the pic of Gwyn&Chris in the hospital, then I read that fangirly blog and your loving comments and then my cat sneezed (which I think is super cute) so I had to SCREAM from all the adorableness building up inside my body. :dazzled:

Sorry neigbours.

Anyway. :|

via twitter.com/jordansjourney - Chris & Gwyneth visiting Children's Hospital Los Angeles yesterday:

10oloap.jpg

"So cool! Yesterday I sang "Forget You" with Chris Martin from @coldplay and Gwyneth Paltrow @childrensla."

This is beautiful. Apart from them visiting a children's hospital and singing with them (which is amazing), Chris and Gwyneth in the same picture is very rare. And even more unusual, Chris looks almost happy about it. :P

I'm really pleased with all this. It seems like they finally know how to deal with being a famous couple. And that it can be fun, perhaps.

Me too, but good news doesn't sell.

I definitely love the way C&G handle their private lives, and the important thing is that it's worked for them and their family. I'm all for not posting pap shots and respecting the privacy they want. BUT on the other hand, it was Chris after all that purposely kissed his wife in front of 18,000 people knowing that most of them had cameras and/or camera phones and spoke about her quite a bit onstage, so I figured, 'okay, maybe I can selfishly wish now to see a picture.' If I can't, that's fine. What I really want to see is a vid of 'Yellow.' Somebody out there is bound to have one. Post it already! :D