✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you tihnk that prens william is more attractive than chris martin? naaaah... 8/20 :sleeping2::sleeping2:

at least they gave good points for gwyneth...!

you know we fangirls we should go talk to Chris and those muscled arms and everything else in the thread Chris with picspam ;)

here is not really for fangirls to Chris, this is about the private life of the couple Gwyneth & Chris and their children and Gwyneth's career.

Looks like Gwyneth is in NYC. She left CA before the guys could get there.

gwynethw.jpg[/img]

Gwyneth Paltrow looks stylish exiting a restaurant on Wednesday (April 25) in NYC’s Greenwich Village.

The 39-year-old actress carried some leftovers with her as she walked to the car.

Gwyneth‘s upcoming movie, The Avengers, will be hitting theaters on May 4.

In the action flick, Gwyneth co-stars alongside Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, and Robert Downey Jr.

Be sure to catch Gwyneth in Lifetime’s new series, The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet, premiering tomorrow night at 11/10c.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/25/gwyneth-paltrow-the-conversation-premieres-tomorrow/

http://www.nme.com/news/paul-mccartney/63459

Paul McCartney, Chris Martin, Spotify's Daniel Ek climb music millionaires list

Paul McCartney has claimed to third in the Sunday Times' annual rundown of the Top 50 Music Millionaires in Britain and Ireland.

The Beatles legend's £665 million fortune - which has risen by £170 million alone in the past year after his marriage to Nancy Shevell - puts him behind list-topping record executive Clive Calder (£1,350 million) and second-placed theatre producer Cameron Mackintosh (£725).

Andrew Lloyd Webber came in fourth (£590 million), followed by U2 (£514 million). Also notable names in the top 10 include Mick Jagger and Spotify founder Daniel Ek, who are in jointy tenth place thanks to their reputed £190 million fortunes.

Further down the list, Coldplay's Chris Martin and wife Gwyneth Paltrow join the list of Britain's 1,000 wealthiest people with their £72 million joint pot, while Take That's Gary Barlow is in joint 49th place after growing his personal wealth by £12 million in a year to £50 million.

The list is based on identifiable wealth - land, property, other assets such as art and racehorses, or significant shares in publicly quoted companies - and excludes bank accounts, to which the paper has no access.

The full Sunday Times Rich List is published this weekend.

Wow Chris is Rich!!!!

Wooo, check them out, being on that list. I don't know what that converts to in U.S. dollars, but I know it's A LOT, whatever the number is.

this is one of the most beautiful couple and the people I know say it's a really nice couple and their children are beautiful ;)

ChrisMartinOscarsdresses2012VanityFair.jpgGwyneth+Paltrow+2012+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+u5lXFXjesGBl.jpg

Now that's a glam couple if ever there was one. They both looked absolutely stunning that night.

So I guess she's not staying in Cali until the boys get there.....

Kate Hudson & Bingham Visit Gwyneth Paltrow

Kate Hudson takes her 9-month-old son Bingham out for a walk to Gwyneth Paltrow‘s place on Sunday (April 22) in London, England.

The 33-year-old actress was spotted at LAX Airport on her way out of town earlier in the week.

Kate‘s next upcoming project is titled The Reluctant Fundamentalist. She stars opposite Kiefer Sutherland, Liev Schreiber, and Riz Ahmed in the movie about a young Pakistani man working on Wall Street who is deeply affected by the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/23/kate-hudson-bingham-visit-gwyneth-paltrow/

Impossible since she's still in the US.

Looks like Gwyneth is in NYC. She left CA before the guys could get there.

gwynethw.jpg[/img]

Gwyneth Paltrow looks stylish exiting a restaurant on Wednesday (April 25) in NYC’s Greenwich Village.

The 39-year-old actress carried some leftovers with her as she walked to the car.

Gwyneth‘s upcoming movie, The Avengers, will be hitting theaters on May 4.

In the action flick, Gwyneth co-stars alongside Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, and Robert Downey Jr.

Be sure to catch Gwyneth in Lifetime’s new series, The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet, premiering tomorrow night at 11/10c.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/25/gwyneth-paltrow-the-conversation-premieres-tomorrow/

I bet she'll be back in CA in a NY minute, just in time for the Hollywood Bowl shows.

Wooo, check them out, being on that list. I don't know what that converts to in U.S. dollars, but I know it's A LOT, whatever the number is.

Now that's a glam couple if ever there was one. They both looked absolutely stunning that night.

About $115 million. It's something enduring about being presented as a joint fortune. Even Jay-Z and Beyonce are listed separately.

Turning heads: Gwyneth Paltrow leaves a man gawping as she strolls by in tight suit with thigh high split

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

PUBLISHED: 21:49 EST, 25 April 2012 | UPDATED: 02:46 EST, 26 April 2012

Comments (35)

They say some women have the ability to stop traffic with their good looks.

And today Gwyneth Paltrow literally stopped a man in the street with her gorgeous and glamorous appearance in New York today.

The actress, 39, left her male admirer craning his neck and gawping as he walked past her today.

Gwyneth was leaving a restaurant in New York’s Greenwich Village when she caught the eye of the pedestrian and it’s no surprise given her chic ensemble.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2135338/Gwyneth-Paltrow-leaves-man-gawping-strolls-tight-suit-thigh-high-split.html#ixzz1t8kSWDAi

article-0-12C59CAC000005DC-962_468x631.jpg

http://www.nme.com/news/paul-mccartney/63459

Paul McCartney, Chris Martin, Spotify's Daniel Ek climb music millionaires list

Paul McCartney has claimed to third in the Sunday Times' annual rundown of the Top 50 Music Millionaires in Britain and Ireland.

The Beatles legend's £665 million fortune - which has risen by £170 million alone in the past year after his marriage to Nancy Shevell - puts him behind list-topping record executive Clive Calder (£1,350 million) and second-placed theatre producer Cameron Mackintosh (£725).

Andrew Lloyd Webber came in fourth (£590 million), followed by U2 (£514 million). Also notable names in the top 10 include Mick Jagger and Spotify founder Daniel Ek, who are in jointy tenth place thanks to their reputed £190 million fortunes.

Further down the list, Coldplay's Chris Martin and wife Gwyneth Paltrow join the list of Britain's 1,000 wealthiest people with their £72 million joint pot, while Take That's Gary Barlow is in joint 49th place after growing his personal wealth by £12 million in a year to £50 million.

The list is based on identifiable wealth - land, property, other assets such as art and racehorses, or significant shares in publicly quoted companies - and excludes bank accounts, to which the paper has no access.

The full Sunday Times Rich List is published this weekend.

Wow Chris is Rich!!!!

lol Chris and Gwyneth have always been rich, the couple were already with the industry Coldplay's and career Gwyneth for Forbes magazine.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/11/19/hollywood-jayz-beyonce-biz-media-cx_lr_ls_1119couples_slide_14.html

I think it has a place here as well. I must admit, it's strange hearing him say anything at all about her. Seems to be a change a'happenin'.

I love this new Chris very much, he totally volunteered this info on his own. Rihanna is distant 3rd most beautiful woman. :lol: My number 1 and number 2 are the same. Oh Chris! Good for you. Preach more brother, preach! Fangirls aren't going to be deterred just b/c you occasionally talk about your wife. Some of us find it extremely sexy. :lol:

Just finished watching "The Conversation." The show consists of 4 segments with 4 different people, so each segment was pretty short.....roughly 10 or 11 minutes each. Gwyneth's segment was mainly about the death of her father and her postpartum depression. I like the hostess, but I think she almost talked too much about herself. When I realized how short it was going to be, I found myself talking to the tv, "We only have 10 minutes, stop talking!" :laugh3: No mention of Chris by name. She mentioned she was married and pregnant within a year of her father's death, and later said that it was her "husband" that pinpointed her postpartum depression. Pretty much everything we already knew.

Just finished watching "The Conversation." The show consists of 4 segments with 4 different people, so each segment was pretty short.....roughly 10 or 11 minutes each. Gwyneth's segment was mainly about the death of her father and her postpartum depression. I like the hostess, but I think she almost talked too much about herself. When I realized how short it was going to be, I found myself talking to the tv, "We only have 10 minutes, stop talking!" :laugh3: No mention of Chris by name. She mentioned she was married and pregnant within a year of her father's death, and later said that it was her "husband" that pinpointed her postpartum depression. Pretty much everything we already knew.

Yup! Nothing new or cute like the publicity suggested. I have some 4 minutes captured on my phone, I don't think it's worth posting unless somebody really wants it.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Talks to Star in FINDING NEVERLAND Musical?

Thursday, April 26, 2012; 06:04 PM - by BWW News Desk

FINDING-NEVERLAND-20010101

The Daily Mail's Baz Bamigboye today reports that Gwyneth Paltrow has been offered a role in the musical version of FINDING NEVERLAND, which will play Leicester's Curve Theatre in September 2012. Paltrow would play 'Sylvia Llewelyn Davies', whose children inspired J.M. Barrie to write Peter Pan. Julian Overden is currently set to lead the production, which will be directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford.

In Finding Neverland, the pressure is on for Scottish playwright J.M. Barrie - his last play was an abysmal failure and his career is threatened by crippling writers block. With his deadline fast approaching and an impertinent producer hounding him, a chance meeting in a London park with a woman and her spirited young boys provides just the inspiration he needs.

Based on the 2004 Academy Award-nominated film - which in turn was adapted from librettist Allan Knee's play, The Man Who Was Peter Pan - this world premiere musical tells the enchanting story of the real boys who inspired a literary masterpiece.

Finding Neverland features a book by Allan Knee, with a score by the Grey Gardens writing team of Scott Frankel (music) and Michael Korie (lyrics), and is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Ashford (Cry-Baby, Thoroughly Modern Millie).

Read more: http://broadwayworld.com/article/Gwyneth-Paltrow-in-Talks-to-Star-in-FINDING-NEVERLAND-Musical-20120426#ixzz1tDppuLKh