✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what happened at the HOllywood bowl last night? Apparently chris kissed her when he passed her box, told her he loved her and dedicated yellow to her!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????????????????? I'm going to faint at 6 in the morning. Please don't tease me:stunned:

via twitter.com/jordansjourney - Chris & Gwyneth visiting Children's Hospital Los Angeles yesterday:

10oloap.jpg

"So cool! Yesterday I sang "Forget You" with Chris Martin from @coldplay and Gwyneth Paltrow @childrensla."

Wow that's really really cool. :awesome:

We need a video of this!

THIS :nod:

Does anyone know what happened at the HOllywood bowl last night? Apparently chris kissed her when he passed her box, told her he loved her and dedicated yellow to her!

yes Gwyneth Paltrow (Gwynnie) his own girl wife ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTc46kNYMRk&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (2 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

it's outdated this interview

just wants his bestfriend happy because love him and is the family he has built with his wife Gwynnie.

I do not want him to do even massacred by the paps or journalists interviews or who have no sense there is nothing to hide.

^ waaaaat ? :awesome:

edit: Oh, yes apparently it happened:

:awesome:

oh god! that's too much romance :dozey: :dozey:

After Speed of Sound, they all ran through the audience to get back to the main stage, and while the other three ran back up on stage, Chris turned suddenly and picked Gwyneth out of her chair and kissed her and then ran up and I was like AWWW OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE STOP

link

link[/url]

aww :dazzled:

her blog is greatt!!

Gwyneth was there at the concert (and so were a ton of celebrities it was cool but I was too afraid to go talk to anyone ANYWAYS) so Gwyneth was there so of course the whole time Chris was being so FREAKING CUTE and started off Yellow on his piano by himself just singing the first few lines and he was like “I would just like you guys to know I’m singing to my lovely beautiful wife who I can see just a few rows away, and you know when they’re around, you got to sing to the people you love.” AND I WAS JUST CRYING AND GOING AAAWWWWWWWW

I haven't listened to it either. Nor Warning Sign. Though I couldn't resist to listen to SoS (of the first Hollywood Bowl show).

I'm torn: should I continue to stop myself from watching anything to keep the surprise ?

why don't you listen? i think you should listen :nod: :nod:

how can you resist yourself!! :o

It's very hard, especially since people said Yellow has a new intro :nod:

Since I already know the setlist (that I REALLY can't resist to know, it's beyond me), I figured that to keep an element of surprise for September 2 I should not watch videos from the gig (unless there's a specific reason, like a GREAT Buckin moment or a tribute to another band for instance). But it's hard :bomb:

After Speed of Sound, they all ran through the audience to get back to the main stage, and while the other three ran back up on stage, Chris turned suddenly and picked Gwyneth out of her chair and kissed her and then ran up and I was like AWWW OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE STOP

388169348_318f908799.jpg

Like this or what? :surprised: