✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Yup! Nothing new or cute like the publicity suggested. I have some 4 minutes captured on my phone, I don't think it's worth posting unless somebody really wants it.

Please put it on ! I dont live in america! I think we all want it! :nod:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning heads: Gwyneth Paltrow leaves a man gawping as she strolls by in tight suit with thigh high split

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

PUBLISHED: 21:49 EST, 25 April 2012 | UPDATED: 02:46 EST, 26 April 2012

Comments (35)

They say some women have the ability to stop traffic with their good looks.

And today Gwyneth Paltrow literally stopped a man in the street with her gorgeous and glamorous appearance in New York today.

The actress, 39, left her male admirer craning his neck and gawping as he walked past her today.

Gwyneth was leaving a restaurant in New York’s Greenwich Village when she caught the eye of the pedestrian and it’s no surprise given her chic ensemble.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2135338/Gwyneth-Paltrow-leaves-man-gawping-strolls-tight-suit-thigh-high-split.html#ixzz1t8kSWDAi

article-0-12C59CAC000005DC-962_468x631.jpg

:inquisitive:

off thread

my mother wanted to please me for have better mood and more fun and buy a DVD,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What's_Your_Number%3F

I'm the most depressed person in the world. I have nothing in real life made ​​me worse. I am an alien in life I can not laugh about this DVD. this movie is........ I just did a crash with the names of actors. :blank:

vision of my mother cried *scared out of my head* does not played with a married man . but me I live in reality and I have nobody.

and on the net I am a girl fiction they see my old avatar all the men I not know want me on the net but only on net. a producer asked me to become better than Lady Gaga. that I will only work inconnito.

but in real life this is the limit that does not crush me because we do not see me by men. bad fat

Dangit! I can't see the ET video at work. Anybody want to let me know what he said???

Rihanna is joint 3rd most attractive woman in the world along with Cameron Diaz and Beyonce. So who's number 2? My 1st and 2nd place is the same person. She gets 2 places. :)

Is this what Chris says in the video?

Yup. On his own. The lady was just asking about the PoC video featuring Rihanna that Coldplay is (are) playing on this tour. He volunteered the beauty ranking all on his own, then when he realized what he'd done, he said this is going to make the news. And indeed it did. LOL

Oh and he specified she's distant 3rd. :lol:

I love this new Chris very much, he totally volunteered this info on his own. Rihanna is distant 3rd most beautiful woman. :lol: My number 1 and number 2 are the same. Oh Chris! Good for you. Preach more brother, preach! Fangirls aren't going to be deterred just b/c you occasionally talk about your wife. Some of us find it extremely sexy. :lol:

Agree! He is very sweet!

Rihanna is joint 3rd most attractive woman in the world along with Cameron Diaz and Beyonce. So who's number 2? My 1st and 2nd place is the same person. She gets 2 places. :)

I have found and my quote :

So the journalist wanted introdure second. Camerone or Beyonce the beauty of showbiz.

but Chris to the right twice to his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, normal for a husband.

http://www.taletela.com/news/15279/coldplays-chris-martin-rihanna-is-third-most-attractive-woman-in-world

1. Gwyneth Paltrow

2. Gwyneth Paltrow

2. Camerone & Beyonce

3. Rihanna

I hope she will attend the next Friday show at Hollywood Bowl. Maybe I will get a chance to see her.

I expect her to attend 1 of the 3 shows, probably May 1st, but who knows? She was in NY yesterday but she can be back in LA by the 1st Hollywood Bowl show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARON! AND MANY MORE![/color]

Here's your bday present. Chris and Gwynnie sneaking in Chris' apartment in those early days of dating, November 2002.

I_intprod1-8000base_132284a.jpg

Oh yes, the taxi cab shot!! Excellent! Thanks so much for the fab pic and the wish! :)

I expect her to attend 1 of the 3 shows, probably May 1st, but who knows? She was in NY yesterday but she can be back in LA by the 1st Hollywood Bowl show.

She's in London now, so it's not likely that's going to happen.

ElitePic™

@ElitePic

April 28, 2012: #GWYNETH #PALTROW takes her children Apple Blythe and Moses Bruce for a scooter ride in the rain.

http://imgur.com/a/1GWBP#0

what is apple wearing?? a skirt or pants ? :S

it's good that their kids don't wear fancy outfits like other celebrity kids ... :thinking:

I think its a skirt. The other girl on the bike has the same one. Probably school uniform or something like that

Oh my. I DVR'd this and watched only Gwyneth's interview and totally never saw the end. If it wasn't for an article I read earlier about favorite sex positions, I wouldn't have gone back and watched the whole thing. :laugh3: