✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow Sideboob: Actress Wears Sheer Dress At Diane von Furstenberg Event

"Gwyneth Paltrow sideboob" isn't a headline we get to use a lot of the time, so when we get the chance, we're going for it.

The scene of the crime: Gwyneth, 39, attended a dinner at Diane von Furstenberg's studio on Sunday night to promote Lifetime's celebrity interview show "The Conversation," which features Gwynnie's friend Amanda De Cadenet and is produced by Demi Moore.

Paltrow suited up for the event in a black DVF fall 2012 dress and sparkly Louboutins, and the sheer paneling on her dress revealed a square-shaped glimpse of her cleavage.

When asked at the event whom she would like to have a conversation with, Gwyneth told USA Today, "My husband [Coldplay singer Chris Martin]. It would be really cool. I'd ask him a bunch of questions."

Do you think Chris Martin gives Gwynnie fashion advice? Either way, let's hope the Prada dress she wears at Monday night's Met Gala isn't quite so sideboob-y.

link

-----------------

:lol:

Hahahaha!!!! That is rich!! :lol::lol::laugh3:

We can only dream that Chris decides to make an appearance at the Met Gala tonight

:wink3:

Is she going to the MET Gala? Perhaps with the newfound public adoration Chris has for her, maybe they--GASP!--walk the red carpet? The thought is too divine.

Red carpet, I don't think so. But perhaps being photographed together.

Just the idea of Chris giving Gwyneth fashion advice is hilarious! :laugh3:

Oh I see what you're saying. :laugh3: There's an article somewhere in cyberspace where she says he actually will tell her whether or not he likes an outfit she wears. But yes, I agree he's hardly qualified to give fashion advice.:laugh3:

Oh I see what you're saying. :laugh3: There's an article somewhere in cyberspace where she says he actually will tell her whether or not he likes an outfit she wears. But yes, I agree he's hardly qualified to give fashion advice.:laugh3:

Of course, that's very common among couples :nod:

But, yeah, I mean, the man has like 3 pants, 5 shirts & 2 pairs of shoes in his wardrobe :lol:

Of course, that's very common among couples :nod:

But, yeah, I mean, the man has like 3 pants, 5 shirts & 2 pairs of shoes in his wardrobe :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3:

I have such an image in my head right now.

"No honey, don't go for the black skirt. Try the pink one on, I think that's a lovely color on you!" :laugh3:

"No honey, don't go for the black skirt. Try the pink one on, I think that's a lovely color on you!" :laugh3:

LOL! But don't you mean, "No, honey, honey...."?

Oops Sharon!

I wonder if Chris is hanging around so they can go home together or if he's already gone home to be with the kids.

Something in me says that he hung around with her, but you never know. He hasn't seen the kids in awhile, and the rest of the CP crew is home. But I'm still thinking he stuck around. Even in light of recent adoration, I still think a red carpet pic is highly unlikely, but I'm crossing my fingers for a picture of some sort.

Now THIS is a Yellow video!

This is so chock full of goodies that it's unreal. I'm sorry I'm late this a.m., but I think he says, "I'm singing this to my beautiful, incredible wife, but you can sing it to whoever you love too. Whoever you love the most you sing it to is what I'm saying." I believe. He drives some fans crazy around 4:20 and then does a fabulous point to, I'm assuming, Gwyneth at 4:37 because he kisses his "G" tattoo right afterward at 4:41. For those of us that love this kind of thing, it's FANTASTIC!! :D:D

wow great find! and at 6:03 he says "gwyneth" or am I dreaming?

LOL! He may not get a chance to choose:http://www.fashionologie.com/Met-Gala-2012-Designers-Dates-22958002

Gwyneth Paltrow will wear Prada. Linda Evangelista will also wear Prada, and will attend as Miuccia Prada's date.

You know, I thought that too when I first heard it, but then others put doubt in my mind, so I let it go. BUT I do think you're right...it sounds like it to me too. He was certainly on a Gwyneth roll that night!

LOL! But don't you mean, "No, honey, honey...."?

I was trying to avoid the perving, LOL :lol::lol:

I'll try to never do it again.

LOL! He may not get a chance to choose:http://www.fashionologie.com/Met-Gala-2012-Designers-Dates-22958002

Ooh, Prada! Can't wait to see what she's wearing :)

Anyone watching the amazon.com stream? I was away picking up my son from football practice so I don't know if Gwynett has been by yet. I'm recording it just in case.

She hasn't arrived yet. In terms of pure entertainment value, this is gold because you can hear all the photographers yelling at each other and at the celebs. I would hate to be on the other side :)

Edit: Cameron Diaz just arrived, so I assume Gwyneth is near?

Edit 3: here she is!